The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search
Whatcha doing now?
What did you get done on your Bolt today? - 2021 and later
The original thread is still in tact and we have 14 pages already for this time frame. A "mini-Project Journal" if you will.

Stovebolt driving report
Started by Cletis in 2012 - 36 pages and going strong!

Who uses their truck as a truck - 2021 and later

Re-started this thread. Three pages and counting.

Bolters in the Side Lot
are planning get togethers and what not. See who's near you.

Stay busy; keep warm!
Share your enthusiam.
Searching the Site

Get info about how to search the entire Stovebolt site here. To do a search for just the forums, get those details in the IT Shortbus fourm.
2023 Old Truck Calendars
First one
Nothing like old trucks working

2023 Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
3 members (TPR57C, WE b OLD, LexAdmn), 93 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics128,332
Posts1,054,204
Members46,615
Most Online1,229
Jan 21st, 2020
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
W
'Bolter
I just tried to make a contribution to The stove bolt through Paypal and got stymied. It sent me to a page that was more of an advertisement for their features. I gave to Stovebolt a while back and it went to the wrong person. BTW I did get the money back. I guess I will have to write a check again just to be sure The Stovebolt gets the money. And it would be a good time for all to consider donating to The Stovebolt. Yes, this is a blatant reminder. So consider you have been reminded. yahoo

Ron, The Computer Greek
I love therefore I am.

1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017
1954 3100 Chevy truck in the Gallery [stovebolt.com]
2017 Buick Encore
See more pix [photos.google.com]
T
Ex Hall Monitor
Any time I send money via Paypal other than a purchase I send it to their Paypal registered email address.

Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet.
The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion.
Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.
W
back yard wrench turner
For Pay Pal, use editor@stovebolt.com for donations.

Last edited by Wayne67vert; Fri Dec 02 2022 02:20 PM.

Wayne

When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it!

1938 1-Ton Farm Truck
-30-
Stovebolt Gallery Forums
W
'Bolter
I'm a technology illiterate. I stay away from it as much as I can. I still like using cash & checks. You can often get a discount from small businesses if you have cash money.

George

They say money can't buy happiness. It can buy old Chevy trucks though. Same thing.

1972 Chevy c10 Cheyenne Super
'Bolter
Hey guys. I worked on this most of the day yesterday afternoon trying to sort this out with PP. I spent too much time with AI and it was super annoying and frustrating. Our stuff doesn't fit in their normal categories. (And people are thinking about an AI chip in their brain. dang)

At the end of the day, they said I need to "talk" to e-commerce. So, I'll try that today.

I can't imagine what had changed. Up until just very recently, it was running smoothly.

I'll post back in here (and N & A forum) what I find out. I'm starting to get gray hairs from this. dang

Peggy M
Bird's eye view is a bit different than the worm's ~~ and it ISN'T about food. wink
'Bolter
Okay. I am at whits end here. Same brick wall as yesterday. Didn't wait as long tho.

Anyone with an idea for PP, please PM me. I was thinking the only solution would be to get a brand new link.

George, I like your thinking. PP does charge a fee for the donations. However, some Bolters figured a what around that Hence, we modified the Thanks / payment page to include:

Click the button below to use PayPal:

(There is no PayPal fee if you designate it is a
"personal payment.")

That worked for a few months. I think Mark was the one who suggested the "personal payment" thing.

11/16 - Wayne "Wayne67vert" Malm - PayPal fee
11/14 - Jeff "Rusty Rod" Backus - no fee
10/28 and 8/6 - Mark "MNSmith" Smith - both with fees

Rusty's is most recent. Maybe I should check with him and see "how it looks" now and what he's doing. Maybe Mark has some insight also.

Sigh

Peggy M
Bird's eye view is a bit different than the worm's ~~ and it ISN'T about food. wink
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
I believe the “Friends and Family” route is free. Or I thought it was.

Just sent $20 even. If that is what you received, without any fees drawn, then that’s the way to do it. And it’s not “Friends and Family” but “Goods and Services.” I believe to the editor @stovebolt.com email.

I forget the email. It’s buried somewhere in a discussion at the forums. I just press the repeat button on the PayPal app.

Verified: Editor@stovebolt.com

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Justhorsenround 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop