The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search
Whatcha doing now?
What did you get done on your Bolt today? - 2021 and later
The original thread is still in tact and we have 14 pages already for this time frame. A "mini-Project Journal" if you will.

Stovebolt driving report
Started by Cletis in 2012 - 36 pages and going strong!

Who uses their truck as a truck - 2021 and later

Re-started this thread. Three pages and counting.

Bolters in the Side Lot
are planning get togethers and what not. See who's near you.

Stay busy; keep warm!
Share your enthusiam.
Searching the Site

Get info about how to search the entire Stovebolt site here. To do a search for just the forums, get those details in the IT Shortbus fourm.
2023 Old Truck Calendars
First one
Nothing like old trucks working

2023 Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
4 members (2-Ton, Steve L., Jethro in Va, larr991), 91 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics128,332
Posts1,054,206
Members46,615
Most Online1,229
Jan 21st, 2020
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Peggy M Offline OP
'Bolter
Another few checks came in the mail yesterday:

These donations are sent anonymously in behalf of Don "2 Ton" King and Steve "Mongo" Mosley for their work in the planning, implementing and providing the place and refreshments at the Stovebolt gathering at Mongo's Garage last month. I'm sure they spent many hours getting this place ready for the event.

Thanks for all you do.

Thanks to the donor for his continued support of the site! We're in the last quarter. thumbs_up

wave

Peggy M
Bird's eye view is a bit different than the worm's ~~ and it ISN'T about food. wink
Peggy M Offline OP
'Bolter
Another "check in the mail" ... the good kind! thumbs_up

Tom "1954 MI" Hosmer - Tom's second donation and he is a Moderator for the Great Lakes Forum. (Those guy are already doing some early planning for next year! dance)

"Thank you for keeping the Stovebolt Page running. And for all the good times Tom and I have had with the ODSS guys. ~ Jim"

Jim was back-to-back with the ODSS ... The WAM (Weekend at Mike's) and the big weekend at Winchester.

Extra thanks from the Stovebolt Collective to those who do double duty with moderating AND a lot of engagement in the forums. grin

Peggy M
Bird's eye view is a bit different than the worm's ~~ and it ISN'T about food. wink
Peggy M Offline OP
'Bolter
Big thanks for an end-of-the-month donation from

Mark "MNSmith" Smith

This is Mark's fourth donation for this year!! And he's the Moderator for Panels & Burbs as well as the Tool Chest.

Thanks!!

grin

I'll update the list at the top on November 1. wave

Peggy M
Peggy M Offline OP
'Bolter
Just updated the list.

Peggy M
Peggy M Offline OP
'Bolter
Another donation came in over the weekend. Thanks to:

Dan "Gdads51" Gerhard - Dan's second donation. Plus he is the Moderator for the Swap Meet. Certainly, you've participated in his interesting posts throughout the site, and especially those "finds" he uncovers in the Other Online Sources. wave

We appreciate all of it! grin

All making this Stovebolt world go round-n-round. thumbs_up

Peggy M
Peggy M Offline OP
'Bolter
Another donation came in yesterday (via PayPal):

Jeff "Rusty Rod" Backus
- This is Rusty's second donation this year. He's a Moderator for Electrical Bay, Panels & Burbs, Name that Part, Rocky Mountain & Welcome Centre. thumbs_up

grin

Peggy M
W
back yard wrench turner
Peggy, I'm trying to donate on PayPal. Paypal doesn't recognize Stovebolt.com/The Stovebolt Page. They are asking for a phone number or email address.
Help?

Wayne

When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it!

1938 1-Ton Farm Truck
-30-
Stovebolt Gallery Forums
Peggy M Offline OP
'Bolter
Wayne,

Sorry about that. Did you try the link in our THANKS page? There's a PayPal button on that page.

Let us know what happens.

Thanks,
Peg

Peggy M
W
back yard wrench turner
Yes, that's the link I used. I tried it again and still no recognition.

Wayne

When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it!

1938 1-Ton Farm Truck
-30-
Stovebolt Gallery Forums
W
back yard wrench turner
Got it to work with help from Kevin. Thanks.

Wayne

1938 1-Ton Farm Truck
-30-
Stovebolt Gallery Forums
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Peggy M 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop