The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search
Thanksgiving

Much to be
thankful for

YOU!
The Stovebolt Collective

Thankfulness year 'round.
All around!
Searching the Site

Get info about how to search the entire Stovebolt site here. To do a search for just the forums, get those details in the IT Shortbus fourm.
Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
0 members (), 87 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums60
Topics127,652
Posts1,046,325
Members46,394
Most Online1,229
Jan 21st, 2020
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1469194 Sun Oct 02 2022 12:16 PM
'Bolter
I am wanting to sell my 1965 c10 swb pitina buld truck. The interior is all redone including paint, wiring, seat, carpet, ect. It has a rebuild 350, with a rebuilt turbo 400. It has all new weather stripping, new battery, alternator, tires, all brakes and brake lines and master cylinder. I added power steering. It runs and drive like new and is ready to be driven home. I have a clean title in my name. It has a new bed floor and strips all new shocks, new inner and outer rockers and floor pan worhttps://flic.kr/p/2nP45pXk.

Here are the pictures [flickr.com] in my Flickr account.

(Note: if there is a pause in the slideshow, it is just a spot for an Ad. Keep clicking or go to the thumbnails at the bottom!)

Last edited by Peggy M; Wed Oct 26 2022 03:45 PM. Reason: Added Flickr link
'Bolter

Last edited by Gdads51; Sun Oct 02 2022 01:12 PM.
G
Gearhead and Moderator for The Swap Meet
79broncoowner,

Just a helpful pointer if I may.

Suggest you edit original post (or add another reply) giving folks a method to contact you (email address or phone number) as your profile doesn't have that and only folks with PM access can try and contact you.

Folks reading the ads that don't have ability to contact you by PM can't contact you without more info.

Good luck on your sale.

Dan

1951 Chevy 3 window 3100 (My Grandpa's hunting truck)
1966 Chevelle (Wife's Hot Rod)
2013 Chevy Silverado (Current daily driver)
US Army MSG Retired (1977-1998)
Com Fac Maint Lead Tech Retired (1998-2021)

Finely time to get to work on my Grandpa's (now mine) truck!
'Bolter

If this is the truck found on your Flickr account, [flickr.com], it has a easy use slide show of the truck, from all angles, inside and out ... and a great video of the engine running.

Get the rest of the info needed like Gdads51 said (contact stuff) and this may help tremendously.

Peggy M
Bird's eye view is a bit different than the worm's ~~ and it ISN'T about food. wink
'Bolter
Ok thanks guys. If anyone is interested call or text me at 8702141711 How do I do a slid show? That would be great to post

'Bolter

When you go to your Flickr account [flickr.com], click on the first image and a "photostream" comes up. Then continue with the arrows on the right. One thing: keep clicking if a truck picture doesn't come up. It's an ad. It says it may take 5 seconds ... then click again. Fortunately, (at least on my computer) the ad itself doesn't show up ... just words about an ad.

If you enlarge the view, it doesn't do the ad pauses. thumbs_up

Peggy M
Bird's eye view is a bit different than the worm's ~~ and it ISN'T about food. wink
'Bolter
Make me an offer. You can drive this truck anywhere it is ready to hit the road.

Moderated by  Gdads51, John Milliman 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop