The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search
Getting back to business
First round of holidays is about over. A few weeks before the next ones. For some of us...

Winter is Coming
Time to think about wintering your Bolt.
(continued)

A good Tech Tip
WINTERIZING YOUR TRUCK
including a link back to the Forums for some new thoughts.

Searching the Site

Get info about how to search the entire Stovebolt site here. To do a search for just the forums, get those details in the IT Shortbus fourm.
Old Truck Calendars
In the works
Nothing like an old truck calendar

2023 Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
5 members (NJC, Pearl_Lake, Brando4905, 3800GUY, 78buckshot), 202 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums60
Topics127,667
Posts1,046,496
Members46,401
Most Online1,229
Jan 21st, 2020
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1467139 Sun Sep 18 2022 11:29 PM
M
Moderated
My name is Mike and I just picked up this barn/field find, it’s a 55 Bel Air Sedan with 71,000 original miles and is a Automatic. I did the research on the Fischer Body Tag and found out the car came from Ohio with vinyl flooring, Blue on Blue interior and was Onyx Black. I’m torn on what direction to go with it because I love the Ivory over Turquoise and the earned patina.

Attached Images
Mikejordan #1467149 Mon Sep 19 2022 12:41 AM
J
Unrepentant VW Lover
Hi Mike! Welcome to Stovebolt.com. Looks like a nice find there!

We'll be happy to help as much as we can, but as a truck site, about all we have in common is the engine. Some of the gang here are knowledgeable about cars and you can access their knowledge via our "Greasy Spoon" forum. Your engine shares application with our trucks, so you can find lots of expertise in our Engine Shop (forum) --just keep it quiet that its in a *car* wink

I'm not trying to run you off -- we're glad to help as much as we can. It's just that cars are outside of our scope for this site -- they are a whole field of knowledge unto themselves. We're just a bunch of dumb truck guys.... well, *I* am, anyway. So please use our site all you can and we'll try to help all we can.

Again, Welcome!

John

Last edited by Peggy M; Mon Sep 19 2022 03:36 PM.

John

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went."
Will Rogers

'49 Chevrolet 3804
'73 IH 1310 Dump
'14 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)

Mikejordan #1467153 Mon Sep 19 2022 01:22 AM
Moderator - The Electrical Bay and Rocky Mountain Bolters
Welcome to the 'bolt. The secret to getting your questions answered is to no let on that you are working on a "car".... keep the questions generic to that vintage of vehicle's components, ie.. engine, trans, running gear, electrical system, ect.

Another quality post.

Real Trucks Rattle

HELP! The Paranoids are after me!

Moderated by  Achipmunk, klhansen, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop