The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search
Time to gathering together!
Fall Happenings
That time of year with some last chances to get together in bunches. Time to check out:
THE SIDE LOT
From Coast to Coast and some International gatherings listed, too.

Next up: the ODSS gathers this week (Sept 22-24) at a yearly ATHS show in Winchester VA.

Since we put up this promo last week, a bunch of new postings of Swap Meets, Cruisin's, and more
in the SIDE LOT.
See what's happening with a Stovebolt Collective near you
Searching the Site

Get info about how to search the entire Stovebolt site here. To do a search for just the forums, get those details in the IT Shortbus fourm.
Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
5 members (32vsnake, baldeagle, Peggy M, oldbolter, Lightholder's Dad), 103 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums60
Topics129,095
Posts1,046,668
Members46,190
Most Online1,229
Jan 21st, 2020
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1459499 Wed Jul 20 2022 04:09 PM
M
'Bolter
Hello,
It's hard for me to write this. The space that I rent for a workshop and storage was destroyed by a fire on June 30th. My 2 GMC trucks were sitting outside the building, but close enough to also be pretty much destroyed. I would like to sell or trade my two trucks. I hope someone can use part of them and save what might be left from being scrapped. The trucks are in Vallejo California. I need to have them removed, hopefully before the end of this month. I put the $500 in the title line because of the rules on this site. I'm willing to sell them for best offer, scrap value or higher.

[img]https://www.marinhomeworkcoach.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/48-gmc.jpg[/img]

[img]https://www.marinhomeworkcoach.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/vanpelt-gmc.jpg[/img]

W
back yard wrench turner
Ouch that hurts. Hopefully you had insurance on them.

Wayne

When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it!

1938 1-Ton Farm Truck
-30-
Stovebolt Gallery Forums
H
'Bolter
Sad to see those pictures.
What engine does the 53 have?

M
'Bolter
The 53 has a 302

Moderated by  Gdads51, Gdads51, John Milliman 

Link Copied to Clipboard