The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Fixing the old truck

BUSY BOLTERS
Are you one?
Not a hanging chad... The Shop Area
continues to pull in the most views on the Stovebolt. In August alone there were over 36,294 views in those 12 forums.

Searching the Site

Get info about how to search the entire Stovebolt site here. To do a search for just the forums, get those details in the IT Shortbus fourm.
Who's Online Now
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, Johnny N, Leo, BC59, Steelonsteel, 1 invisible), 689 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
The Zone
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics123,437
Posts999,464
Members47,277
Most Online1,229
Jan 21st, 2020
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Peggy M Offline OP
Authorized Pest
August 20th--Hoosier GM Truck Show in Sullivan, IN

This link is from Facebook [facebook.com] ... but it opened up for us.

This one sounds good. Anybody go before?

headscratch

Peggy M
“After all, tomorrow is another day!”—Margaret Mitchell, Gone with the Wind
Share knowledge and communicate it effectively. ~ Elihu
F
'Bolter
Peggy Know the people in charge great bunch,plan to go about 25 miles from my place. Need AD trucks to show up to help hold off task force and 67 thru 72. Should be a great show,the indiana bolters are fine guys !!

Peggy M Offline OP
Authorized Pest
Fix,

That sounds good. Hope other Bolters in the area may be able to meet up there. So neat to meet in person people from the virtual world. Keep us posted.

Peggy M
“After all, tomorrow is another day!”—Margaret Mitchell, Gone with the Wind
Share knowledge and communicate it effectively. ~ Elihu
F
'Bolter
Peggy Just had car show on banks of Wabash Aug. 5th. then another one on Aug.6th.at Graysville Indiana. The one at Sullivan will be all GM on the 20 th. Strictly truck as I understand it,yes Found the card is Hoosier truck rally.

W
'Bolter
They're two shows with a James Dean theme, one in Fairmount, IN. and also Gas City IN, Sept 22-25. Just 20 miles from me. If I had a motorized cart to ride around on maybe just maybe. The one in Fairmount I can park in a friend's backyard just a block from the show. Their is no fee for the show except for parking if you want to park close.

Ron, The Computer Greek
I love therefore I am.

1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017
1954 3100 Chevy truck in the Gallery [stovebolt.com]
2017 Buick Encore
See more pix [photos.google.com]
F
'Bolter
Peggy M Just got back from Sullivan In. GM Truck meet about 200 registered,best Iv'e been to lately. A good time was had by all,food,fun,one trouble no shade much but was overcast at times which helped. All years of truck were represented,hope in the future they can use Sullivan lake with more shade . Anyway good meet !!

'Bolter
fixite7,
Do you have any photos you can share?
Thanks!
--Tom

F
'Bolter
Tom No pictures of hoosier truck rally,so far my attempts at pictures for stovebolt have been a failure. Not very good with internet skills,no one to help either. Anyway rally was the best Iv'e been to,great guys,little boys were in abundence,hot sun at times but also nice overcast about 200 trucks most versions were represented 2 ton on down.

Moderated by  1954 MI, Leo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop