The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search
Keep your restoration going

Keeping your resto going

A good bit of advice nestled in the FAQ page.
Don't

Irwin Arnstein working on his
1959 Chevy 1-Ton

Read the article.

Searching the Site

Get info about how to search the entire Stovebolt site here. To do a search for just the forums, get those details in the IT Shortbus fourm.
Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
3 members (Hotrod Lincoln, Eureka Jim, 1 invisible), 103 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics128,524
Posts1,041,225
Members46,037
Most Online1,229
Jan 21st, 2020
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
J
'Bolter
Originally Posted by TUTS 59
Mark, after 35 years in the Military I've had enough green😝

I just liked that it's clearly a GMC. lol (and of course mine is green.)

TUTS 59 Offline OP
Crusty Old Sarge
We are about a month and a half away from the Jamboree. I putting the final touches on the shirt and decal design, I'm still thinking about a shirt color. The printer I use has told me that shirt supplies are limited (like everything else) and I may want to get the order in before long. I will try and post the design this next week for input and suggestions (other than GREEN).

I know that fuel prices are ridiculous and it may be a limited amount of us who actually make the trip to Lebanon. I would like to think that we will enjoy the gathering just as much as last year and would like to welcome more of our friends and family to join in.

Craig

Come, Bleed or Blister something has got to give!!!
59' Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)
F
'Bolter
Since I live in Tennessee now, I will try to drive in for one of the days. It’s about 2-1/2 hours from home. Sounds like it will be fun, and I would enjoy meeting some of you guys and gals.

Professional Novice
'Bolter
I am planning to be there unless something unexpected comes up...but hey, its a weekend and not a lifetime smile

Tut, back some years ago we did shirts one year that were purple. There is a group photo somewhere that most of us were wearing them in K.C. I think it was the year I had taken request and had them embroidered. At that point some of us felt like it was the "official Stovebolt color" but that was not entirely the case.

That being said, I wore mine for a long time. Grease did not easily show easily and they had pockets. They were not and "offense color and looked nice.....so, we have had orange, yellows, greys, blues so why not a purple????? Just saying.
My next choice would be Navy or Royal blue.

.....if you have a few minutes tomorrow give me call. Need to chat a few minutes. Just don't call me early!!!!!!

1937 Chevy Pickup [stovebolt.com]

1952 Chevy Panel [stovebolt.com]
1952 Chevy Panel [photos.app.goo.gl]

1950 Chevy Coupe
[photos.google.com]

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
J
'Bolter
Put me down for a large shirt, whatever color it is.

TUTS 59 Offline OP
Crusty Old Sarge
UPDATE on the SETN show in Lebanon. The show will be limited to 1700 trucks and as such you need to be registered prior to June 12th, that is the cut off date. There will be no "DAY OF SHOW" registration !!! The SETN will be CASH ONLY, many vendors will no doubt accept credit cards but the event merchandise (shirts, hats etc.) will be cash only. Please take a few moments and view the link below for addition information on the event.

https://www.facebook.com/Southeasterntrucknats/videos/415447477095635

Craig

59' Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)
P
Rusty old man
Hey TUTS 59!
Put me down for 2x Large and 1x Medium t-shirts.
Thanks again for all your hard work.

Just a rusty old man with a rusty old truck. But we are still both on the road.
‘53 Chevy 3100
Mixed Up
Thanks Craig for the link! I wIll adjust our plans to be there early.

Don

Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!

1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery [stovebolt.com]
More pix on Photobucket [s893.photobucket.com]
'46 2-Ton grain truck
'48 3/4-ton grain truck
'50 2-ton flatbed
'54 Pontiac Straight Eight
'70 American LaFrance pumper fire truck.
TUTS 59 Offline OP
Crusty Old Sarge
Hey Y'all, we are at the 30 day mark for the SETN show. I hope all of you that plan on having a truck at the show, have registered the 12th is the cut off date.

I have reserved the same pavilion as last year for the Jamboree, I know that a few of you have reserved cabins or camp grounds at Cedars of Lebanon. Those of you waiting to get hotel rooms may want to check on availability as there are already 200 more trucks at the SETN than last year.

I will have the design for the shirts the first of next week and ready for printing. I will post a picture so you can decide on ordering if want one. I will try to keep the cost at a minimum but like everything these have gone up as well.

I have quite a few door prizes already and still gathering. I hope that Jay (Lugnutz) will entertain us once again with his Magic Show, I know that PaPa Joe's Grandson Eli is really looking forward to it.

As we get closer I will work out the details on food and essentials for our gathering. Last year's event set the bar pretty high, I know that we can all enjoy some time to gather with our friends,(Old and New) and just spend some good time together. It may be the love of Old trucks that bring us together but that's not why we come back.
Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Craig

Mixed Up
Craig, Vicki and I plan on being there and sharing a cabin with HRL. I think cabin #5?
We are pre registered for a 57 GMC one ton and will have the Stovebolt awning to put up.
Not sure of our schedule yet, but will probably stay somewhere around the airport Thursday night.
Hopefully we can claim our spot early Friday in a grassy area and maybe some afternoon shade.
Since Alvin will be there, how about a small grill to do some dogs on at the show? Alvin can bring his own soda!

Thanks for taking the lead on this event!!
Don

Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!

1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery [stovebolt.com]
More pix on Photobucket [s893.photobucket.com]
'46 2-Ton grain truck
'48 3/4-ton grain truck
'50 2-ton flatbed
'54 Pontiac Straight Eight
'70 American LaFrance pumper fire truck.
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Achipmunk, TUTS 59 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop