The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Positive thinking ...
We are still asking:
What did you
get done on
your Bolt today
????

The question, initially posted May 23, 2005, was:
"Whatcha do on your Bolt
this weekend?"

After 51,906,997 views, 7378 replies over 185 pages, this thread in General Truck Talk is a happening! And it's not just weekends anymore.

Now with pictures
and No BOTS.

So ...

What did you get done on your Bolt today????

Stovebolt Site Search
'
Oh Lord, I just gotta find it....

A pdf guide to help you search the Site

Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
9 members (Larry Parker, D B Cooper, Jim K, greenie-reddy, Goach2, FrankenChevy), 110 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums60
Topics127,488
Posts1,031,874
Members45,791
Most Online1,229
Jan 21st, 2020
Image Posting Policy
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: It is going to cost more to own a truck and car.
WE b OLD #1433837 Fri Dec 17 2021 01:35 PM
D
'Bolter
I have a 2014 Chevy Equinox I bought new for my wife. (still only has 54K miles) I have maintained the OnStar service because of the driving directions and the built in cell phone service. The service has included a phone number assigned to the car and 30 minutes a month. This is a safety feature I like having for my wife. Her cell phone always has a dead battery. I can also locate the vehicle, remote unlock, send driving directions remotely and remote start. The middle of this year they removed the cell service feature (did not reduce the price) and started it as a separate subscription service. It is sort of like what they do in the grocery store. The price on an item stays the same but they quietly reduce the amount of product in the box.

Dave from Northern Kentucky
My 54 3100
Re: It is going to cost more to own a truck and car.
WE b OLD #1433976 Sat Dec 18 2021 10:02 AM
W
'Bolter
I have been in a friend Buick Enclave and he has all the geegaws and the navigation is nice but since I don't go anywhere much it is a waste of money and a duplication of what my cell phone can do. The strange thing he did not know he could answer his cell phone through it and also through his new hearing aids. BTW I forget that last feature sometimes. I also forget to put on the hearing aids also.

Ron, The Computer Greek
I love therefore I am.

1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017
1954 3100 Chevy truck in the Gallery
2017 Buick Encore
Pix on Photobucket
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Justhorsenround 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop