The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Remember old days

Remember
The old Bulletin Board?

click to enter

The old Bulletin Board has been removed from the server. And with recent "spring" cleaning, we are removing links back to it. The BB is still out in cyber space (to some extent) thanks to
The Wayback Machine.
Stovebolt Site Search
'
Oh Lord, I just gotta find it....

A pdf guide to help you search the Site

Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
11 members (FinnBolt, Biggin69, 1951chevy3100AD, dgrinnan, Harold46, 1955 1 Series), 90 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics128,093
Posts1,037,196
Members45,931
Most Online1,229
Jan 21st, 2020
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
N
NJC Offline
'Bolter
You guys, i.e., John, Billy, Chris, and Roach, make me proud to be associated with ODSS, as what could be more fun than rescuing old iron out of a hedgerow? Hey, I believe I found the owner of the last Chevrolet Pick-Up produced at the Baltimore GM Plant that closed in 1995. More to follow once I actually see it and arrange for ODSS members (or any stovebolters) whom want to visit with the old man.I sent pics to John & Peggy at editor@stovebolt.com. It appears as though it's a 1972 , but unsure at the moment. V/r, Nick

1952 Chevrolet Suburban
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pictures in Photobucket

1948 Chevrolet 3100 1/2-Ton
In the Stovebolt Gallery
N
NJC Offline
'Bolter
And Hambone.

1952 Chevrolet Suburban
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pictures in Photobucket

1948 Chevrolet 3100 1/2-Ton
In the Stovebolt Gallery
J
Unrepentant VW Lover
Nick -- Make no mistake about the "rescue" ... It was *only* Hambone and I. And we were not all that enthusiastic about it. It was rather forced upon us, as it were. We were no heroes. What happened after that was ... well, it happened after that. I will not try to make any more of it than what it was. But what it was ... was a lame excuse to get the band together to have fun with Buddy and to enjoy each others' company (whilst quaffing some adult beverages ...) As it is, we are trying to make the most of a less-than-optimal situation and getting enough usable parts off of it to make the whole experience semi-legitimate... We still need to figure out how we are going to save the brake drums as I *REALLY* need this hunk of scrap metal OFF MY TRAILER soonest. I may just cart it as is to scrap soon as I need my trailer for other tasks. Hate to scrap (possibly) usable brake drums, an SM420 and a non-seized 216 ... but ...

Did I mention that I need my trailer?

John
Cisgendered heteronormative aggressor perpetrating problematic toxic ideas of Chevrolet normativity smile

'49 Chevrolet 3804

J
Unrepentant VW Lover
Here's the situation, gang. And yes, I am well aware of where we are on the calendar.

1. I need my trailer next Wednesday.
2. I do not have a place to unload this truck (it does not roll -- rear axle is locked up) to store it).
3. One way or another, my trailer will be unloaded by Saturday evening.

Should a workable plan not be presented by Saturday, it will go to scrap Saturday and be unloaded there -- Brake drums, 216, SM420 ... all of it.

I need my trailer back.

smile

John
Cisgendered heteronormative aggressor perpetrating problematic toxic ideas of Chevrolet normativity smile

'49 Chevrolet 3804

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  amtrakjoe, Bill Marlow, SWEET 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop