Been working on the interior of my cab for a few months now (on & off) . Painted the cab back to original "Comanche gold". A quart did the trick for the entire cab,including the doors (purchased at Jim Carters). Primed & painted the floor. Added some sound proofing. I decided to paint the sound proofing under the seat so it wouldn't show as much. Gotta put in the rubber mat & instrument cluster, seat, doors ect......
Only tool me 6 months, but I finally got the new steering wheel stripped and some new poly on. With any luck it won't be another 6 months to get a couple more coats of poly on and polish the stainless.
Maybe I will get the adapter mount for Christmas and get it installed then.
58 Apache, long bed fleetside, V8 w/SM420 Drivable but the rear axle needs work.
59 Apache, long bed fleetside, half of an L6, 3 on the tree Bought by my dad out of a field for $100 to build with my brother. He never touched it, so now it is mine if I can figure out how to get it down from Alaska.
hand buffed, cleaned, primed & painted (all rattle cans) my fender emblems on the 59. I just used a putty knife wrapped in a rag that was lightly dipped in lacquer thinner to remove the top layer. Not a fast process but it works.