The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Remember old days

Remember
The old Bulletin Board?

click to enter

The old Bulletin Board has been removed from the server. And with recent "spring" cleaning, we are removing links back to it. The BB is still out in cyber space (to some extent) thanks to
The Wayback Machine.
Stovebolt Site Search
'
Oh Lord, I just gotta find it....

A pdf guide to help you search the Site

Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
14 members (6571, 3B, Curt B., bolter5410, Biggin69, 58caddy), 102 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics128,093
Posts1,037,200
Members45,931
Most Online1,229
Jan 21st, 2020
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1425377 Tue Sep 28 2021 04:02 PM
Red dot, center of chest ...
Previously, some folks had said they wanted these. So, they're all boxed up and ready to ship. But now they don't want them, so they're available if YOU want them. Given away for free. As is condition. You pay the shipping. When I have your money in hand, I ship the parts. If you want either of these, PM me your address, including ZIP, and I'll tell you what they will cost to ship to you.

• GONE Hood emblem
  • Original jack - no handle

My shed is just about empty. Looks like the rest will go to the recyclers.

Attached Images
IMG_0561.jpg (274.45 KB, 601 downloads)
IMG_0526.jpg (487.95 KB, 589 downloads)
Last edited by baldeagle; Wed Oct 06 2021 01:24 AM.

Paul Schmehl CI 6
geek@stovebolt.com
Stovebolt Staff: Geek
D
'Bolter
I sent you a PM

Dave from Northern Kentucky
My 54 3100
E
'Bolter
I sent you a PM

The jack is still available if anyone wants it. The clutches, pressure plates, crossmember, brake drums, jsome odds and ends, and the bellhousing went to the recycler today.

Yesterday I found the original three-on-the-tree shift assembly in my garage. I don't know if anyone wants it, but I'm putting it out there. It's original, likely worn, but it still works. I do recall that I used to have problems with the tranny popping out of second gear, but I don't know if that was the tranny or the shifter or a combination of the two. If someone needs it, let me know. No idea how I would ship it.

This is now GONE.

Attached Images
IMG_0591.jpg (351.45 KB, 381 downloads)
Last edited by baldeagle; Thu Oct 07 2021 12:30 AM.

Paul Schmehl CI 6
geek@stovebolt.com
J
'Bolter
Paul I might want the jack. Please let me think about it today and I'll try to let you know asap. I injured my knee and am not moving as I should be.
Jon

Jon

1952 1/2 ton with 1959 235
T5 with 3.07 rear end
N
NJC Offline
'Bolter
Sir, PM being sent regarding three (3) on the tree shifter. Thanks Paul. V/r, Nick

1952 Chevrolet Suburban
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pictures in Photobucket

1948 Chevrolet 3100 1/2-Ton
In the Stovebolt Gallery
Originally Posted by Jon G
Paul I might want the jack. Please let me think about it today and I'll try to let you know asap. I injured my knee and am not moving as I should be.
Jon
Keep in mind, this jack has no handle, and it's not really safe for use anyway. It's more of a show item for people who like their trucks to be completely original.

Paul Schmehl CI 6
geek@stovebolt.com
I found a couple more items as I was finishing up cleaning out the shed. They're available for the cost of shipping to anyone who can use them.
  • oil dipstick with housing
  • GONE whosamawhachit - I have no idea what this is for but it looks like the kind of thing people sometimes hunt for. I'm going to keep it until someone claims it. The end with the 90 in it has a hole drilled through it. The other end is threaded and has that nut with a 90 degree piece projecting off it. That also has a hole drilled through it. Both holes appear to be for cotter pins. I took closeups, but if you need more pictures, just ask.

Attached Images
IMG_0594.jpg (486.39 KB, 332 downloads)
IMG_0596.jpg (263.13 KB, 331 downloads)
IMG_0595.jpg (296.25 KB, 329 downloads)
Last edited by baldeagle; Thu Oct 07 2021 12:31 AM.

Paul Schmehl CI 6
geek@stovebolt.com
Housekeeping (Moderator) Making a Stovebolt Bed & Paint and Body Shop Forums
The whosamawachit looks like a shift linkage rod to me. Not sure what it might be off of but looks similar to the rods for my 3 on the tree linkage.

Kevin
Newest Project - 51 Chevy 3100 work truck. Photos [flickr.com]
#2 - '29 Ford pickup restored from the ground up.
First car '29 Ford Special Coupe
Busting rust since the mid-60's
Originally Posted by klhansen
The whosamawachit looks like a shift linkage rod to me. Not sure what it might be off of but looks similar to the rods for my 3 on the tree linkage.
Thanks for that. It's now inside the box with the shifter assembly headed to a bolter.

Paul Schmehl CI 6
geek@stovebolt.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  John Milliman 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop