The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Big Thanks!

Big THANKS to

MONGO
for hosting
the weekend event.



Read all about it.


Stovebolt Site Search
'
Oh Lord, I just gotta find it....

A pdf guide to help you search the Site


Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!


Who's Online Now
11 members (Harold41, 55shaker, Goach2, dgrinnan, Johnny N, 1 invisible), 149 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums60
Topics124,714
Posts1,006,621
Members45,013
Most Online1,229
Jan 21st, 2020
Image Posting Policy
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
1969 C60 - Michigan
#1421689 Tue Aug 24 2021 12:53 AM
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 78
P
'Bolter
1969 Chevrolet C60, 427 gas, 5 speed trans, 2 speed rear end. 70% rewired and have the other 30%, haven't put on, all wiring came from M+H electrical fabricators. Air brakes in great shape. I pulled the motor and replaced all the gaskets, stainless block hugger headers, 2-1/2" dual exhaust with an H-pipe, plugs, wires, HEI distributor, AVS2 carb, intellitronix gauge cluster (POS), had the clutch rebuilt by Detroit Clutch Masters, installed a new starter ring gear, new starter, 4 new retreads on the rear, 2 new steer tires, all 6 rims are new 22.5 (tubeless), recon led cab lights, fuel filter, interior has sound deadening and new rubber floor mat, 50 gallon saddle tank plus the factory 16-18 gallon in the cab. Comes with a set of 5:29 gears. As the truck sits now it will cruise at 60mph all day long with no issues. There's plenty more I can't remember right now, will add as I think of more. Feel free to ask any questions. More pictures are available on request. I'm having a hard time uploading them here.

$9,500 obo also willing to sell the trailer that's attached to it for a good combo deal.

734-731-6828 John

Attached Files
Screenshot_20210722-191736_Gallery.jpg (91.59 KB, 116 downloads)
20210717_205351.jpg (157.8 KB, 121 downloads)
20200825_173640.jpg (226.88 KB, 118 downloads)
Screenshot_20190208-173241.PNG (367.94 KB, 115 downloads)
20210722_185209_HDR.jpg (94.8 KB, 92 downloads)
Last edited by Pvmt-Pndr; Wed Sep 01 2021 01:35 AM.
Re: 1969 C60 - Michigan
Pvmt-Pndr #1424017 Tue Sep 14 2021 08:17 PM
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 78
P
'Bolter
$8,500 for the truck $3,200 trailer.

Last edited by Pvmt-Pndr; Tue Sep 14 2021 08:18 PM.

Moderated by  John Milliman 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4