The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search
Thanksgiving

Much to be
thankful for

YOU!
The Stovebolt Collective

Thankfulness year 'round.
All around!
Searching the Site

Get info about how to search the entire Stovebolt site here. To do a search for just the forums, get those details in the IT Shortbus fourm.
Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
1 members (Sir Duke), 102 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums60
Topics127,654
Posts1,046,323
Members46,391
Most Online1,229
Jan 21st, 2020
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1415953 Mon Jul 05 2021 03:17 PM
B
'Bolter
I have a c60 up and running but having trouble getting the hydrovac dialed in. Does anyone know of a shop that will work on this truck? I live in Gilbert, trying to find a shop in the East Valley.

H
'Bolter
What specifically are you having problems with? Bleeding procedure or possible faulty parts? Is it pedal problems? The hydrovac diaphragm does go bad and allows fluid past and into the vacuum line which can then be sucked to the intake.

If it is faulty parts, very few (if any) local shops have the know-how for a truck that size and age let alone ability to repair/rebuild and replacements don't directly exist. Good reputable shops can rebuild your current unit, but you have to take it off and ship it out for the rebuild. If you go this route, it is best to have them do the master as well.

1964 Chevrolet C60 Real Farm Truck
in Gallery Forum
L
'Bolter
Phoenix Brake and Clutch should be able to help you. They are off of I-17 near Thomas Rd.

1937 Chevy 1/2 ton
1942 Chevy 1/2 ton
1947 Diamond T Model 509
1951 Chevy 1/2 ton
1950 Chevy COE Model 5700 ~ "Barney" ~ And more pix

Moderated by  Hambone 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop