The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Remember old days

Remember
The old Bulletin Board?

click to enter

The old Bulletin Board has been removed from the server. And with recent "spring" cleaning, we are removing links back to it. The BB is still out in cyber space (to some extent) thanks to
The Wayback Machine.
Stovebolt Site Search
'
Oh Lord, I just gotta find it....

A pdf guide to help you search the Site

Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
14 members (59 fleet, 55shaker, 68ironhead, DougH6100, Chris's 46 / 515, 32vsnake, 1 invisible), 87 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics128,110
Posts1,037,369
Members45,936
Most Online1,229
Jan 21st, 2020
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
'Bolter
Hi,
I want to buy a 3/4 or one ton frame AD, 47-53. Half ton, or 11/2 to two ton won't work. See Grigg's emails on 14 bolt rear ends.
I am in N Cal., so junk yards with old iron are a possibility. Don't need original rear or front suspension, hope to find a frame in good
condition. I have two cabs to put on such a frame. Also have a two ton all original to restore, so this will be a different project. My
fear is discovering I bought the wrong frame, lol. Please let me know if you could tell me a source. Thanks for all the help in here!
Certainly interested in a complete rolling chassis if that's what I find, and can donate what I change out.

S
'Bolter

M
'Bolter
Thank you Todd! Will give them a call. Heck of a lot closer to me than some, lol. Mike.

M
'Bolter
Hello,
I have tried this craigslist ad multiple times. I get a recording that his voice mailbox is not set up. So I can't leave any of my info.
The pictures look fine, but I don't know if it's still available. So, right now, I am still looking for a 3/4 ton or one ton frame or a
complete rolling chassis. If anyone knows about one, please let me know. Thanks.

Moderated by  John Milliman 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop