The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Remember old days

Remember
The old Bulletin Board?

click to enter

The old Bulletin Board has been removed from the server. And with recent "spring" cleaning, we are removing links back to it. The BB is still out in cyber space (to some extent) thanks to
The Wayback Machine.
Stovebolt Site Search
'
Oh Lord, I just gotta find it....

A pdf guide to help you search the Site

Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
13 members (Donf, 3B, D B Cooper, EchoBravoSierra, 55shaker, Bill Ryle, 2 invisible), 93 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics128,110
Posts1,037,374
Members45,936
Most Online1,229
Jan 21st, 2020
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1416121 Tue Jul 06 2021 09:33 PM
M
'Bolter
Guys, ive been searching so ong my eyeballs are bleeding, i know i saw it somewhere and i shoulda printed it but didnt , can someone direct me to that diagram so i can get my parts ordered ? my truck has the bar that goes from one side of the frame to the other and is operated by the foot pedal by the kick panel .

Housekeeping (Moderator) Making a Stovebolt Bed & Paint and Body Shop Forums
Mike, Brad posted some photos in your thread HERE
There's also a diagram in the 47-51 shop manual on Page 5-6.

Kevin
Newest Project - 51 Chevy 3100 work truck. Photos [flickr.com]
#2 - '29 Ford pickup restored from the ground up.
First car '29 Ford Special Coupe
Busting rust since the mid-60's
T
'Bolter

Let's play together nicely.
M
'Bolter
the diagram i saw showed the chassis and where all the parts went like return springs and such , i dont know if i saw it on here or somewhere else , ive been on this computer researching parts for days now , but thank you for all the help guys !

B
'Bolter
I think you are referring to the FAM (Factory Assembly Manual) Section 5 3.01, if you do not have one I would suggest ordering one, especially with your truck being a ‘54. This manual was created for and the bulk of the drawings represent the 1954 model year. Many of the vendors for our trucks carry the print (my favorite) or on CD for around $30.

Attached Images

Moderated by  Justhorsenround 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop