From Using the Swap Meet:
Guidelines for use:
1. Please use the appropriate forum in the Swap Meet
for your ad (i.e., Stovebolt related eBay/Craigslist links go in the "eBay and Craiglists Links" forum!)
2. Keep titles brief but make the ad itself as descriptive as possible. Include price in the Subject line of "For Sale" ads.
3. Do not post announcements of your ads in the other forums.
4. Use a LINK for any images. Here's why!
5. Ads will remain for 30 days; feel free to re-post but be considerate and delete posts once done. Excessive bumping will get the post deleted.Besides "hardshell", another Bolter has notified us that you need to include a price range - at least in the body of the post. In our experience, it helps sell your stuff Just think: you'd want someone to list it if you were buying.