The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search
Whatcha doing now?
What did you get done on your Bolt today? - 2021 and later
The original thread is still in tact and we have 14 pages already for this time frame. A "mini-Project Journal" if you will.

Stovebolt driving report
Started by Cletis in 2012 - 36 pages and going strong!

Who uses their truck as a truck - 2021 and later

Re-started this thread. Three pages and counting.

Bolters in the Side Lot
are planning get togethers and what not. See who's near you.

Stay busy; keep warm!
Share your enthusiam.
Searching the Site

Get info about how to search the entire Stovebolt site here. To do a search for just the forums, get those details in the IT Shortbus fourm.
2023 Old Truck Calendars
First one
Nothing like old trucks working

2023 Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
4 members (78buckshot, NJC, Jethro in Va, 3800GUY), 59 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics128,332
Posts1,054,207
Members46,615
Most Online1,229
Jan 21st, 2020
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1404396 Fri Apr 02 2021 01:23 PM
O
'Bolter
The wife and I are heading to our first Cruise-in of the year. It's being held in Ownensboro Kentucky by the river front. It's a truck theme so our 49 should fit right in. It's about an hour drive so with 65 degree temps and full sunshine tomorrow it should be a nice drive. It's 30 degrees this morning so I'll have to fire the heater up in the garage to put a coat of wax on ole "Ruby" before the show tomorrow.

For anyone that goes to the Evansville "Frog Follies" you know it was canceled last year due to Covid. The fellow that is in charge of putting this event together this year just lives down the street and he tell's me they have already ordered the T shirts for this year so the 2021 Fog Follies is on.

My wife and I buy the "Car Show Cruise-In Schedule" books every year. This book covers car shows going on for the surrounding 7 states. Very handy to have so we can schedule our week end.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/p...GdKF--B5MvUW4fE-=w469-h625-no?authuser=0

"If you can't fix it with duct tape it's an electrical problem"
1949 5 Window 3100
In the Gallery Forum
Veteran of the USAF
My Website [zippi6.wixsite.com]
F
'Bolter
olezippi Glad to hear the frog follies are on for 21,always a good showand swap, reasonable food and drink, place to eat and cool-off. E-ville iron car club does a great job to have a fun show for all !!!

F
'Bolter
olezippi Had our first cruze-in at Dog n Suds in robinson il. a week ago. Follies are 80 miles south of there so most of us go !!

O
'Bolter
We use to have a Dog n Suds here in Evansville years ago. I always liked their root beer. See you at the Frog Follies.

"If you can't fix it with duct tape it's an electrical problem"
1949 5 Window 3100
In the Gallery Forum
Veteran of the USAF
My Website [zippi6.wixsite.com]

Moderated by  Justhorsenround 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop