The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Stovebolt Site Search
'
Oh Lord, I just gotta find it....

A pdf guide to help you search the Site

Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
8 members (DennisM, EchoBravoSierra, Greg_H, JimboTX, Hotrod Lincoln, 1 invisible), 93 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums60
Topics126,046
Posts1,018,695
Members45,413
Most Online1,229
Jan 21st, 2020
Image Posting Policy
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Maroon Headliner ??
#1403186 Fri Mar 26 2021 11:16 PM
R
ronusny Offline OP
Shop Shark
Does anybody know where to get a maroon headliner?
My 53 had maroon seat and door panels. These are available at Chevy Truck Parts of America. However, CTPA does not have the maroon headliner to match.
They have 6 or 7 other colors.
Did my maroon interior truck NOT originally come with
Maroon headliner??
Tnx.
RA

Re: Maroon Headliner ??
ronusny #1403193 Sat Mar 27 2021 12:03 AM
F
'Bolter
My 50 GMC came with a maroon interior, the headliner is grey. My family is the second owner of this truck, dad bought it in 1960 in near perfect condition, so I know this was the way it came from the factory. Not sure if they were all that way.

ronusny #1403270 Sat Mar 27 2021 02:24 PM
K
'Bolter
I don’t know about my headliners it was gone but the knobs on my window crank handles are maroon

kevinski 1954 GMC 9300 Welcome to the virtual Garage [stovebolt.com]
ronusny #1404074 Wed Mar 31 2021 08:29 PM
B
'Bolter
My 49 had maroon door cards when i got it in boxes. They were most definitely originals and falling apart. Could only see the maroon under where the window crank and door handle was. The seat was recovered but as I peeled the cover off i found original spanish grain maroon strips still left in the channel with the clips. My headliner was missing but there were still some small pieces in the rails over the doors and they were grey in color. I think its a toss up between brown or gray with these trucks because i have seen both. I used grey because thats the pieces i found. I actually had original visors too but they were so shot that they were just crumbling black looking cardboard. I did all grey headliner and visors in mine and im happy with it.

Moderated by  ndkid275 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop