The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search
Getting back to business
First round of holidays is about over. A few weeks before the next ones. For some of us...

Winter is Coming
Time to think about wintering your Bolt.
(continued)

A good Tech Tip
WINTERIZING YOUR TRUCK
including a link back to the Forums for some new thoughts.

Searching the Site

Get info about how to search the entire Stovebolt site here. To do a search for just the forums, get those details in the IT Shortbus fourm.
Old Truck Calendars
In the works
Nothing like an old truck calendar

2023 Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
3 members (DRCA, coilover, Slick Willy), 98 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums60
Topics127,667
Posts1,046,494
Members46,401
Most Online1,229
Jan 21st, 2020
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1401744 Wed Mar 17 2021 04:11 PM
L
LAROKE Offline OP
'Bolter
This is a Deerslayer episode called Dystopian Summer that covers the windshield hinge cover installation and rolling paint on the cab exterior back below the beltline. Then the wheels fell off and I lost my ambition again. Along the way I acquired a Vertex magneto and a blower manifold for the Buick 322 nailhead. I now have most of the parts I need to build the engine the way I want and that got me motivated to tear down the nailhead.

Dystopian Summer [laroke.com]

Again, for those BillyBob Shop readers who find my sporadic posting schedule a pain in the butt or would like the BillyBob Shop postings in smaller doses, I am posting the goings on, one or two paragraphs at a time as I write them, on my thatanti-Americansocialmediasite page. The link below will take you there. This site will continue to get the same sporadic updates it has in the past for those who do not want to join thatanti-Americansocialmediasite.

Larry Kephart thatanti-Americansocialmediasite page [thatanti-americansocialmediasite.com]

Larry Kephart
1937 Chevy Utility Express (Deerslayer)
1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)
2017 Cadillac ATS-V (Elvira)
Boca Raton, Florida
e-mail: webmaster@laroke.com

http://www.laroke.com/larryk4674/1998/billybob.htm
Bubba - Curmudgeon
"thatanti-Americansocialmediasite page"

Links to useful Stovebolt-truck information on that anti-American social media site pages/members are banned here - that no-no website would be F-a-c-e-b-o-o-k.

Larry Kephart has an excellent and entertaining "page" there.

Tim
1954Advance-Design.com [1954advance-design.com]
1954 3106 Carryall Suburban [stovebolt.com] - part of the family for 49 years
1954 3104 5-window pickup w/Hydra-Matic [1954advance-design.com] - part of the family for 15 years
- If you have to stomp on your foot-pedal starter, either you, or your starter, or your engine, has a problem.
- The 216 and early 235 engines are not "splash oilers" - this is a splash oiler. [chevy.oldcarmanualproject.com]
L
LAROKE Offline OP
'Bolter
Thanx Tim. For some unexplainable reason, I haven't been in F-a-c-e-b-o-o-k jail yet.

Larry Kephart
1937 Chevy Utility Express (Deerslayer)
1955 1st 3100 Chevy (BillyBob)
2017 Cadillac ATS-V (Elvira)
Boca Raton, Florida
e-mail: webmaster@laroke.com

http://www.laroke.com/larryk4674/1998/billybob.htm
Bubba - Curmudgeon
You will have to go directly to that blocked webpage, Larry

Its motto is:

" We are for the sale and barter of pre 1969 CHEVY truck PARTS ..
Unlike other similar sites we will NOT TOLERATE rip off of fellow members !!
"

Tim
1954Advance-Design.com [1954advance-design.com]
1954 3106 Carryall Suburban [stovebolt.com] - part of the family for 49 years
1954 3104 5-window pickup w/Hydra-Matic [1954advance-design.com] - part of the family for 15 years
- If you have to stomp on your foot-pedal starter, either you, or your starter, or your engine, has a problem.
- The 216 and early 235 engines are not "splash oilers" - this is a splash oiler. [chevy.oldcarmanualproject.com]

Moderated by  Justhorsenround, KCMongo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop