Is this what you were looking for?https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthread...le-front-clip-1954-3600.html#Post1320840
1) Install the hood on the cowl, springs and all. It's easier to do it first before the fenders are in the way. Leave hood in the up position.
2) Mount the radiator support frame loosely onto the front crossmember. Start out with about 1/4" rubber shims under the feet.
3) Bolt the inner and outer fenders together OFF THE TRUCK.
4) Install the inner and outer fenders onto the truck AS A UNIT. It will go lots easier.
5) Install the large curved fender brackets between the radiator support and the outer edge of the fenders
6) Install the lower front splash shield. Connect the rods from it to the radiator support.
7) Install the grille.
8) Install the hood latch panel between the grille and the radiator support.
9) Install the radiator.
10) Install front bumper.
11) Install the front bumper filler panel.