The floor is almost done. I used a molded vinyl sheet from LMC truck. Over the top of mass loaded vinyl and thin batting on the bottom. I got lazy and left the original firewall insulation... hopefully it's good enough for blocking engine noise. The door step is a separate vinyl piece cut from leftover rear floor mat. Held down with hardware store aluminum trim.
More pictures. 1, 2) Fixing the zinc cap on the fuel filter bowl using the heat trick from Jon G. Clamp it to a flat surface, heat to 400F in oven, increase clamp pressure until it's flat.
3) Proud of my stainless lines! Though I'm already starting to use copper seals under the flare so I don't have to tighten so much.
4) Last photo before first rebuilt engine start
5) I had high hopes for the 1/16" viton gasket in my model B, however I trimmed the center just a bit too much. Since the rubber squishes sideways fairly easy, it caused float bowl to leak into engine. Though it was good enough for a 4th of july road trip! I've since replaced it with 1/16" cork-rubber which seems to work so far.
Also, I tried out my home made PTO with air compressor for the first time yesterday. Build picture on page 2 of this thread. It actually works! Although I'm afraid to run it at full speed because it shakes the transfer case quite a bit, especially after charging above ~80psi. I should have reckoned that running a chain drive sideways from the t-case onto a big reciprocating load would make it shake! I'll have to try it out on a tire to see how fast it goes!