The Stovebolt Page Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Helping out ...

EVENTS

Check in for status!

Jump over to the Events Forum, to post events -- new ones or the ones we have been enjoying for some time.
Look to see what's been cancelled or postponed.

Encourage one another!

Stovebolt Site Search

Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
6 members (BigUglyv1, sack, Hambone, D B Cooper, TrknGMC, Elmo), 197 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums50
Topics119,927
Posts960,479
Members43,518
Most Online1,229
Jan 21st, 2020
Image Posting Policy
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
New Moderator and Thanks ...
#1351442 Tue Mar 24 2020 03:56 PM
Peggy M Offline OP
Worker Bee
Tim "fixit 58" Wainscott has taken a leave of absence from the Events and Hot Wash forums as moderator. As with many of us, some health problems have pressed in on life and he's stepped aside for a season.

Along with some help from many Bolters, the Events forum was steady! The "flow" got a little awkward after a time. headscratch But that's okay, because we'll square it away soon.

Sooo a warm WELCOME to another Tim ... Lederman. He's offered (maybe cajoled ohwell) to moderate the two forums and help get it back to a good idea! We'll have some guidelines worked into the headings as soon as we can.

Thanks to all.

Peggy
wave

Re: New Moderator and Thanks ...
Peggy M #1351699 Thu Mar 26 2020 01:55 AM
ace skiver
I do not understand/remember say "yes" twice. dang But, I am pleased to try to keep this forum filled and orderly.

I think that members can post here.

So, let us know what happened at the event.
Maybe include a list names of members that attended.
If you attended and are left off the attendee list, let me know (I will edit/add-your name).
If possible, attach a few photos. pix
shake
Thank You, Tim

Tim
1954Advance-Design.com [1954advance-design.com]
1954 3106 Carryall Suburban [stovebolt.com] - part of the family for 49 years
1954 3104 5-window pickup w/Hydra-Matic [1954advance-design.com] - part of the family for 15 years
- If you have to stomp on your foot-pedal starter, either you, or your starter, or your engine, has a problem.
- The 216 and early 235 engines are not "splash oilers" - this is a splash oiler. [chevy.oldcarmanualproject.com]

Moderated by  tclederman 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop