We started this "idea" a long time ago and it was fun. A lot of those old threads are gone but this much was saved in the News page.
You might be a Stovebolt Lover if: In2deep
- you have a two or three car garage with one truck in it. Whole or in pieces. Popcorn
- you get up at 4 a.m. to work on "the truck" because its more important than sleep. Fahr
- you excitedly call your wife to tell her you found the perfect (insert missing or broken truck part)... and she's as excited as you are about it Tony M
- your wife checks the history feature on your computer and finds nothing but pictures of naked .. trucks Fatfenders
- your eyes glaze over when someone talks about any truck newer than 1974. 46 Burb
- you spend quality time with your wife on the living room couch with a laptop posting on a Stovebolt forum. Patrick66
- you have parts from the last seventeen trucks you've owned, and can identify every one of them! Sublime
- you heat bake your intake manifold in the kitchen oven and stink your house out for hours Mugsy
- the first thing you do in the morning (besides make a cup of coffee) is turn the computer on and go to The Stovebolt Page.
I put this post in this section so people who don't have access to the Greasy Spoon can still see it.
Have a Happy Valentine's Day, ye old Stovebolters.