The Stovebolt Page Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Happy New Year

A New Year
A New Decade
A New Vision

Ring in the new with some quality time with your old truck! A great time to tackle a winter project. If you do not have access to your truck, start your parts list for spring!
The days are officially getting longer now, you know!

Stovebolt Site Search

Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
8 registered members (klhansen, delky, Mudtruck1, Rich'sToys, Hotrod Lincoln, Dr. Jag), 273 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics117,113
Posts935,750
Members42,781
Most Online1,229
Jan 21st, 2020
Image Posting Policy
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Did you ever????? #1337275 Wed Dec 11 2019 11:58 AM
W
WE b OLD Offline OP
Master Gabster
Read something in the news and think where is that acceptable?? I did this morning but because I would be censored I will not post what it was. It was like reading something from Alice in Wonderland that the mad hatter was saying. ohwell I do use this a lot in exasperation and amazement at how far we have descended.

Ron, The Computer Greek
I love therefore I am.

1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017
1954 3100 Chevy truck in the Gallery
2017 Buick Encore
Pix on Photobucket
Re: Did you ever????? [Re: WE b OLD] #1337284 Wed Dec 11 2019 03:45 PM
J
John Milliman Offline
Founder/Developer
Well, Ron -- you're right. Mostly what you read in the news right now *is* political and *would* get your post some attention from the moderators. There are sites for political and religious discussion and whatever it is that has you exasperated is better discussed there.

I happen to agree that we, as a culture, have "descended." In many ways. There is a great book you should read that explains all of this. And it even has a happy ending. PM me and I'll tell you it's title. I know the author ... personally wink (Not as well as I should ... but I'm still very much in process)

John

John

'49 Chevrolet 3804

Moderated by  Bouncer, Justhorsenround, Tiny 

Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop