The Stovebolt Page Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Work those trucks!

Stovebolt is pleased to support the Salvation Army!
We're doing fine but many around the World are not. Instead of making a contribution to us this holiday season, how about making your contribution to a great organization with a long history of helping people in need around the world?

Stovebolt Site Search

Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
11 registered members (Drew54, Hotrod Lincoln, Athab3, Bill Trotter, 2ManyTrucks, 1 invisible), 338 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics116,599
Posts930,797
Members42,663
Most Online940
Apr 5th, 2017
Image Posting Policy
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Parts sourcing here in the mountains #1333249 Sun Nov 10 2019 11:23 PM
B
Bwana-Jim Offline OP
Chief Bottle Washer
Hello Rocky Mountain Bolters,

I'd like to source parts closer to Boise, Idaho for 47-53 3100, as freight costs seem to be mounting up. Yes I use Fastenal...

Is there anyone around that can restore a front grill. It doesn't have to be chrome, painted is fine. I live in Boise.

Thanks in advance!

Jim

Last edited by Rusty Rod; Tue Nov 12 2019 06:44 PM. Reason: Please make a post in the swap meet area pertaining to selling or trading parts. thanks.
Re: Parts sourcing here in the mountains [Re: Bwana-Jim] #1333493 Tue Nov 12 2019 06:48 PM
Rusty Rod Offline
Moderator - The Electrical Bay and Rocky Mountain Bolters
Hello Jim, please note that selling is not allowed in any forum other than the swapmeet area.
But to answer your question, I have been using Craigslist and Facebooks "Market place" with some success. then there is Ebay, but you still need to pay for shipping if they are not close.
Fortunately we have the swapmeet forum for parts, and a forum related to shipping stuff here and there.

Another quality post.

Real Trucks Rattle

HELP! The Paranoids are after me!

Moderated by  pope, Rusty Rod 

Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop