The Stovebolt Page Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Work those trucks!

Share what you're up to this summer!

Stovebolt Site Search

Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
5 registered members (tomctomc, marzach, Homer58, WE b OLD, 1 invisible), 321 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics116,157
Posts927,053
Members42,567
Most Online940
Apr 5th, 2017
Image Posting Policy
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
1950 Chevy Pickup for Sale #1332294 Sat Nov 02 2019 04:22 PM
M
Manste Offline OP
Moderated
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/405697543460539/

This a cruiser not a racer. I'm 66 years old and drive this around town and to car shows. With that being said there are a significant number of performance improvements. Too many to list so here is basic info. 1950 Chevy Pickup, 350 engine, 400 turbo auto trans with Locar nostalgic shifter (looks like manual shifter), moderate cam, aluminum intake, 600 double pump carb, 3" exhaust with flow masters, power steering, power brakes, tilt wheel, new a/c installed, tires (Cooper Cobra Radial GT P255/60R15) purchased in August of 2018, less than 1,000 miles on tires. Paint is not show quality, has some orange peel but overall a nice job. I do not need help selling this vehicle and low balls will not be entertained. I would consider a trade for a Toyota 4X4 Tacoma of similar value or your Toyota with cask. Looking for a quality truck with no more that 1000000 miles. No junkers. Contact me for additional info.

Re: 1950 Chevy Pickup for Sale [Re: Manste] #1332331 Sat Nov 02 2019 09:26 PM
Tiny Offline
Global Mod
While not technically an ebay or craigslist link it is transient in nature. If you want to put a regular ad in the trucks for sale forum without the link feel free to do so but your truck must be priced in the ad. You can also put images in your ad. The how-to is bottom left of any page.

Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet.
The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion.
Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.

Moderated by  Tiny 

Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop