Achipmunk, now you’ve got me thinking, maybe it is just the springs near the hooks that don’t have enough tension on them. I think I’m going to try and find some stronger springs for it. I did exactly what you did, and had to build up the catch plates on the top and bottom. When I first had the issue, there was no catch it all on the top, so of course I put one on there, I thought I solved the problem. But of course it didn’t. So I thought maybe the bottom hook wasn’t engaging completely on the bottom catch plate (and it wasn’t), so I built that up with some welding. Again thought I had it fixed, but to no avail. Now after reading all the suggestions I do think it could be week springs. It may not be for a week or two before I get time to swap the springs, but when I get them swapped out I will post the results.