The Stovebolt Page Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Work those trucks!

Share what you're up to this summer!

Stovebolt Site Search

Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
7 registered members (stiker4130, matthews940, joek3167, Hotrod Lincoln, mikerice, 1 invisible), 298 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums47
Topics116,120
Posts923,380
Members42,349
Most Online940
Apr 5th, 2017
Image Posting Policy
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
54 Chevy Truck Parts and windows #1326043 Fri Sep 13 2019 04:21 PM
H
HJames Offline OP
Moderated
I have a LOT of random 54 Chevy truck parts that were left over from a rebuild. I don't have anything priced. I would love to sell all of this together and not piece by piece, but I am not opposed to selling it separately if I need to.

Parts (minus the grill and windows) are $250 total.
I would like to sell the grill for $150.
The glass windows (front, back, TWO sets of side, and one set of vent windows) comes with the windshield sealing stuff in pictures. One of the vents has a crack in it. One of the side glasses (there are four total) has a small scratch (NOT a crack, just a scratch-see picture). I would like to get $800 for all of the windows.

Please email me at heidilee_james@yahoo.com

https://photos.app.goo.gl/4CSXbb1engdLPnqf8

Last edited by HJames; Sat Sep 14 2019 02:46 AM.

HJames
Re: 54 Chevy Truck Parts and windows [Re: HJames] #1326088 Sat Sep 14 2019 12:18 AM
M
Mother.Trucker Offline
Shop Shark
I am not really understanding your ad.
First you say you want $250 for everything minus the grill @ $150 & then you end the ad with wanting $800 for everything.

You are gonna have a tough time selling this stuff as you are still moderated & you are unable to send or receive private messages here.

I would suggest that you post an email address or phone number where interested parties can contact you directly.

Re: 54 Chevy Truck Parts and windows [Re: Mother.Trucker] #1326118 Sat Sep 14 2019 02:47 AM
H
HJames Offline OP
Moderated
Thanks for the advice. I changed the ad to more clearly state what I was trying to say.

HJames

Moderated by  John Milliman, Tiny 

Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop