The Stovebolt Page Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Work those trucks!

Share what you're up to this summer!

Stovebolt Site Search

Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
23 registered members (billinwisconsin, Achipmunk, bluesman, 3B, 3 invisible), 376 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics116,515
Posts926,864
Members42,462
Most Online940
Apr 5th, 2017
Image Posting Policy
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Forums topics missing #1314092 Wed Jun 12 2019 02:58 PM
D
dgrinnan Offline OP
Shop Shark
I am having issues with topics displaying in the forums and loosing new post. This has been going on for about a week.

Example. I view the list of forums in the Shop area. The Paint and body Shop topic shows the las thread to be Beaded Window Clips.

When I open the forum (not the specific topic) the most recent topic I see is from a few days ago. It does not display Beaded Window Clips as a topic and I don't know what else is missing.

I have also tried creating new topics. I create the topic, click post and the topic is not there? Sometimes if I try again the topic will then appear.

Dave from Northern Kentucky
My 54 3100
Re: Forums topics missing [Re: dgrinnan] #1314097 Wed Jun 12 2019 05:12 PM
Tiny Offline
Global Mod
For some time (since the last forum software update) you can't trust the info along the right side that shows the most recent post and/or poster. The webmaster is aware of the issue and has no clue what the issue is (or at least didn't when I first mentioned it following the update). As for threads not appearing I don't know. I've accidentally clicked the wrong button before and had a post disappear. Every time it's happened to me it was my fault. I've not heard of disappearing threads being an issue. All I can advise is to make sure you click the correct button and if the problem continues, knowing for sure you clicked the correct button, bring it to the webmaster's attention at geek@stovebolt.com.

Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet.
The three main causes of blindness: Cataracts, Politics, Religion.
Name your dog Naked so you can walk Naked in the park.
Re: Forums topics missing [Re: dgrinnan] #1314109 Wed Jun 12 2019 07:23 PM
D
dgrinnan Offline OP
Shop Shark
Thanks

Dave from Northern Kentucky
My 54 3100

Moderated by  Tiny, Volfandt 

Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop