Need some help. I want to install a gas shut off on my 1953 GMC and want to know if a 1/8” ball valve or a 1/4” ball valve should be used. The brass pipe out of the gas tank is 1/8”, but looking at the orifice opening of the 1/8” valve it looks small. Anyone installed one?