The Stovebolt Page Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Work those trucks!

Share what you're up to this summer!

Stovebolt Site Search

Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
11 registered members (Bigwave, EdPruss, Bolter Finally, jmmmn37, Joe H, 1 invisible), 271 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums47
Topics115,648
Posts919,081
Members42,301
Most Online940
Apr 5th, 2017
Image Posting Policy
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hello from Washington State #1309117 Wed May 01 2019 12:58 AM
S
SS396CV Offline OP
Moderated
New to this forum. Just picked up 2 GMC engines, a military 302 and a 1954 248. Both engines were rebuilt 40 years ago by my Dad. I am going to get them opened up and see if there are any rust issues, then set them up on my run stand. I am sure I will need help on sourcing some parts, flywheel, starter, distributor.

Pat

Re: Hello from Washington State [Re: SS396CV] #1309206 Wed May 01 2019 07:06 PM
Rusty Rod Online
Moderator - The Electrical Bay and Rocky Mountain Bolters
Welcome to the Bolt. What part of WA? I grew up in Orting. Scroll through the various forums and If you have questions specific to a particular forum ask them there. Per the "needing parts", please understand that there is no buying or selling allowed in the discussion forums. Check the parts forums for those items. There are many sources available, particularly the page sponsors! Thanks for understanding, and welcome again!

Another quality post.

Real Trucks Rattle

HELP! The Paranoids are after me!
Re: Hello from Washington State [Re: SS396CV] #1309211 Wed May 01 2019 07:50 PM
Justhorsenround Offline
Grease Monkey, Moderator General Truck Talk & Greasy Spoon
Welcome to the Stovebolt madness. There is no cure! May I suggest you read the post at the top of the General Truck Talk Forum about why posts are edited, deleted or moved. Good info there about how to use the site. shake

Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)

"I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line" and lock up those on the wrong side of that line.

Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop