The Stovebolt Page Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Work those trucks!

Share what you're up to this summer!

Stovebolt Site Search

Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
15 registered members (HandyAndy, canuck49, archburycontrol, 52Carl, Harold46, 1 invisible), 90 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums47
Topics115,723
Posts919,622
Members42,320
Most Online940
Apr 5th, 2017
Image Posting Policy
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
'64 two ton for sale NW Mississippi (memphis area) $2500 #1300913 Wed Feb 27 2019 09:42 PM
E
Errol Offline OP
Wrench Fetcher
With heavy heart and life changes I have to sell my project truck.
I'm South East of Memphis, TN in Olive Branch. And really close to the Flying J truckstop on Hwy 78 and Bethel rd.

It's a 64 2-ton stake truck that i picked up to use as my blasting business vehicle. (self contained) and life changes and other things
have forced me to make a painful decision to sell.
Clear title !
Some fairly minor rust in the usual spots eyebrows rear lower cab.
Front and rear axles from a '01 HD-3500. fr- solid beam, rr- Dana 80/5.13 gear? So, it would be 4w disc brakes.
Front steering box from a '80's GMC school bus along with a Hydro boost. (never installed)
Extra D/s Door. Both have the usual dent from limiter problem.
NEW windshield and gasket
HUGE saddle fuel tanks from a diesel truck.
Was a new radiator.
Motor and trans is gone, and wanted to install a cadillac Big Block, 4L80e but not going to happen.
VERY heavy duty bed that was going to use. but so heavy my loader can barely lift it.
IT HAS TO GO WITH!! takes up too much room.
I've had interested party's but with all the rain can't get to it until it dries up some.

THIS IS A PROJECT TRUCK and DOESN'T DRIVE
IF you might be interested and want pictures and talk, PM me and we'll go from there.
I'm usually very busy and really don't have time to talk for hours about trucks and Idea's (unless you're wanting to purchase)
so if you just want pics, go the usual route and I'll see if I can post from my phone, since I'm an ol fart and kids have to
school me on posting some times..

Thanks for any help/interest.
E

Last edited by Tiny; Thu Feb 28 2019 12:30 PM.
Re: '64 two ton for sale NW Mississippi (memphis area) $2500 [Re: Errol] #1302661 Mon Mar 11 2019 07:28 PM
G
Green_98 Offline
Shop Shark
You're close to me, I am just north of Goodman Road off Hacks Cross near Marcos Pizza.

-Patrick
1953 Chevrolet 3100
261 / 4-speed / 4:11 / Commercial Red

Moderated by  John Milliman, Tiny 

Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop