So, I missed all these comments . . . Because it got moved to the greasy spoon. Oh, well. Just having some fun. The idea came to me a few days before I pulled the engine. I had already started restoring a few small areas.
That’s a freshly rebuilt 1963 engine. 230 and seems to be completely stock. Bought it and danced a jig when I found out how good it ran. Then I painted it and cleaned up the manifolds. She’s a driver again after 3 months.
Believe it or not, I did not remove any of the front sheet metal . . . But I did remove the hood to media blast the under side. I did remove the heater, battery tray, radiator surround, hold down clamp, and hinges. Took the inner fenders and firewall down to bare metal without removing them. Took 3 months of spare time to do the work but only 10 minutes to make the video.
Thanks for watching!
Last edited by Lugnutz; Tue Feb 26 2019 05:17 PM.