The Stovebolt Page Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Work those trucks!

Share what you're up to this summer!

Stovebolt Site Search

Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
21 registered members (Barnfind49, 1953 panel, bowtietim, coilover, 1953 6100 Chevy, 1 invisible), 301 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums47
Topics115,285
Posts915,787
Members42,218
Most Online940
Apr 5th, 2017
Image Posting Policy
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BC Pioneer Truck Meeting Jan. 27 #1295587 Sun Jan 20 2019 07:31 PM
S
Super55 Offline OP
Shop Shark
wave Hey all you old truck lovers, or should I say vintage truck lovers. Coming up on Sunday January 27 is the next general meeting of the BC Pioneer Truck Society. It is a non-profit, family oriented society, dedicated to the preservation and restoration and enjoyment of vintage trucks. A family membership is only $10 per year (you get a nifty name tag!). We meet 5 times a year, January 27, March 24, May 26, September 22, and November 24. There is a picnic in July, and members are involved in events and shows throughout the year. Our meetings start at 11:30 a.m. at Harmsworth Hall, 7170 232nd Street in Langley, just off the 232nd Street exit on Highway 1. The meetings are short, friendly, and followed by a pot luck. So, bring a small snack or dish if possible. There is always plenty of food, so don't feel like it's a requirement. There is a 50/50 draw and name tag draw for those in attendance. You can also purchase hats, t-shirts, stickers, and patches. There is also a digital newsletter sent out after every meeting. Everyone is welcomed! You don't have to own a truck! The local chapter of the American Historical Truck Society is the BC Pioneer Truck Chapter.

A day without laughter is a day wasted- Charlie Chaplin

When wrestling a grizzly bear, you have to keep at it until the bear gets tired, not when you get tired.

1948 Chevy 2-Ton
Re: BC Pioneer Truck Meeting Jan. 27 [Re: Super55] #1297823 Wed Feb 06 2019 08:55 PM
B
blanch53 Offline
Shop Shark
Darn, I missed this posting, great that you added the other dates so now I will make note. Can a person join online or is it in person at a meeting. is the picnic in Chilliwack at Bob's

I would rather be late 10 minutes in this life than 10 minutes early for the next

The reason my lady and I have been together so long is because of the kids. Neither one of us wanted sole custody
Re: BC Pioneer Truck Meeting Jan. 27 [Re: Super55] #1297839 Thu Feb 07 2019 12:29 AM
S
Super55 Offline OP
Shop Shark
Hello Blanc53, there isn't an on line link for dues, but if you send me a private message on this site, I can give you the email to get in touch with Sally, who takes care of the membership dues. The BC Pioneer picnic is a different animal than Bobb's picnic. The Pioneer Club is basically the local chapter of the Antique Truck Historical Society, although they are two different clubs. Kind of confusing. The Pioneer club is all truck sizes and makes. Bobb's picnic is anyone who likes Chevy or GMC, sort of. Anyone is welcome as far as I know. Bobb is a member of the Pioneer Club, and he will be cooking the corn at the Pioneer picnic and he will dishing out the "corn" at his place. Bobb's picnic draws mostly folks on this page, along with friends and family. A should also mention that Bobb is the regional VP for the ATHS.

Last edited by Super55; Thu Feb 07 2019 12:33 AM.

When wrestling a grizzly bear, you have to keep at it until the bear gets tired, not when you get tired.

1948 Chevy 2-Ton
Re: BC Pioneer Truck Meeting Jan. 27 [Re: Super55] #1297853 Thu Feb 07 2019 01:23 AM
B
blanch53 Offline
Shop Shark
Hi Super, it would seem that you are over your limit on the private message board, I've tried just now and earlier, so you can private message me with the info concerning Sally if you wish..

I would rather be late 10 minutes in this life than 10 minutes early for the next

The reason my lady and I have been together so long is because of the kids. Neither one of us wanted sole custody
Re: BC Pioneer Truck Meeting Jan. 27 [Re: Super55] #1297857 Thu Feb 07 2019 01:42 AM
S
Super55 Offline OP
Shop Shark
Geeezz I didn't even know those posts hung around. I'll PM you. I cleaned mine up for future reference. I went from 11 pages to 3.

1948 Chevy 2-Ton

Moderated by  1958GMCnut 

Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop