The Stovebolt Page Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Helping out ...

EVENTS

Check in for status!

Jump over to the Events Forum, to post events -- new ones or the ones we have been enjoying for some time.
Look to see what's been cancelled or postponed.

Encourage one another!

Stovebolt Site Search

Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
4 members (Hotrod Lincoln, TTC Restorations, latroca52, DRCA), 229 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums50
Topics121,403
Posts973,270
Members43,924
Most Online1,229
Jan 21st, 2020
Image Posting Policy
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Mid week joke.
#1290837 Wed Dec 12 2018 09:48 PM
W
Master Gabster

If this joke gives you a laugh, feel free to spread the joy. We could all use some extra smiles in our lives. Three women all d-ie in a car crash and go to Heaven on the same day.

They are waiting at the pearly gates when St. Peter arrives and greets them. “Welcome to Heaven, ladies. There is only one rule here in Heaven: don’t step on the ducks.” The women each look at each other with confusion. St. Peter opens the gate and sure enough, there are thousands of tiny ducks covering the ground. The first woman goes in and lasts a week before stepping on a duck. St. Peter appears out of nowhere with the ugliest man she has ever seen and handcuffs them together.

Image: Source
He says, “This is your punishment for stepping on a duck.

You are now stuck with this man for all eternity,” and disappears.

The second woman lasts for a month before finally stepping on a duck. The same thing happens again. St. Peter arrives with the ugliest man she has ever seen, handcuffs them together, explains what has happened and leaves.

Image: Source
The third woman continues to enjoy Heaven for years and years, never stepping on a duck.

Suddenly, St. Peter pops up out of nowhere with the most gorgeous man she has ever seen. He handcuffs them together, and without saying a word, leaves.

The woman looks up at the man, bats her eyelashes and says, “Gee, I wonder what I did to deserve you.”

He slowly looks down at her and says, “I don’t know what you did, but I stepped on a duck.”

Ron, The Computer Greek
I love therefore I am.

1960 MGA Roadster Sold 7/18/2017
1954 3100 Chevy truck in the Gallery
2017 Buick Encore
Pix on Photobucket
Re: Mid week joke.
WE b OLD #1290861 Thu Dec 13 2018 12:26 AM
M
Shop Shark
That's great!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
Thanks for posting

Kevin

Kevin
WE b OLD #1290864 Thu Dec 13 2018 12:56 AM
T
Shop Shark
Thanks.

WE b OLD #1290956 Thu Dec 13 2018 07:41 PM
W
Master Gabster
That one was good for LOL.
George

They say money can't buy happiness. It can buy old Chevy trucks though. Same thing.

1956 Chevy 1/2-Ton Pickup

WE b OLD #1291243 Sat Dec 15 2018 08:22 PM
O
Shop Shark
The real reason for most plane crashes. wink

Moderated by  Bouncer, Justhorsenround, Tiny 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop