The Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
New truck forum
New Forum Added in Parking Lot

1916 - 1936

1928 Chevrolet AB Canopy Express

Discussing issues specific to the pre-1937 trucks.

Searching the Site

Get info about how to search the entire Stovebolt site here. To do a search for just the forums, get those details in the IT Shortbus fourm.
2023 Old Truck Calendars
Second one
Sweet-looking old Stovebolts

2023 Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
10 members (Gary42, BC59, Guitplayer, fixite7, 2 invisible), 204 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Most Online1,229
Jan 21st, 2020
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#128907 Sun Jan 20 2002 05:56 AM
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 40
bears38 Offline OP
I want to convert my stock mustange-2 lower strut rod into the type like you see being sold in the magazines for around $120.00 - with a pivot/bushing. I want to weld a 4-bar end onto the strut rod where it will line up with the control arm pivot thus making it an A-arm . My question is who sells these weld on ends ? It is a metal tube section with a bushing ( rubber or poly ) and is made to weld onto one end of a 4-bar set up . ( not the threaded on end )

#128908 Sun Jan 20 2002 10:23 PM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 804
Shop Shark
Pete and Jake hot rod parts. They have had them for 20+ years in their catalog.

1948 Chevy Pickup
Chopped and sectioned
owned since 1974 when I was 15.
#128909 Mon Jan 21 2002 04:31 AM
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 40
bears38 Offline OP
Thanks alot ! I'll check with them .

Moderated by  Fibonachu, KCMongo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5