The Stovebolt Page Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Links | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Stovebolt Supporter!
Indianapolis

Fabrications

Talk to Randy Domeck

See what they

can do

for you
!

Stovebolt Site Search

Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Some New
Some Vintage
Many in Production

Check for details!

Will be updating all year around!

Who's Online Now
47 registered members (50Chevy3100, 52Carl, 55 SHAKER, 49choptop, 4 invisible), 573 guests, and 9 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums46
Topics107,456
Posts840,351
Members39,939
Most Online940
Apr 5th, 2017
Today's Birthdays
Aaron.B, CaptFrog, doghows, Dusty53, glenn33, mhumann, pmor, The Works
Image Posting Policy
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1219950 - Sun Jun 04 2017 03:32 PM 2017 Smalltown Weekend El Reno Oklahoma  
Justhorsenround  Online
Grease Monkey
Central, Oklahoma
Well the 19th annual Smalltown Weekend is almost in the books. Car Show (took 1st in my class with the '48 Burb), Burnout Contest and Route 66 Cruise yesterday. Drag Races at 1pm today (will most likely get rained out) and a casual evening free cruise will finish things out. Had a short visit with 46sparky and f18delta as they walked the Car Show. Spent the day with Terry B and some of my grandkids. Really sorry guys for no photos. I just cant get the hang of it in spite of Tiny's excellent directions.
drive

Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed
'48 Chevy Suburban Street Rod
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)

"I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line" and lock up those on the wrong side of that line.

48 Burb

#1225937 - Mon Jul 17 2017 08:42 PM Re: 2017 Smalltown Weekend El Reno Oklahoma [Re: Justhorsenround]  
joker  Offline
Moderator, Passing Lane
lost tx
here you go Martin, one pix of drag

also check out the vette in the next video that came up.. from 2015... were you there to see this one..wow

Redryder

My Hotrod

I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Pain is part of life; misery is an option.

#1226383 - Thu Jul 20 2017 02:20 PM Re: 2017 Smalltown Weekend El Reno Oklahoma [Re: Justhorsenround]  
Justhorsenround  Online
Grease Monkey
Central, Oklahoma
Didn't see either one. They postponed them this year for a week due to rain. We were out of town. The crash this year was pure driver error. The Cruisers have a strict rule " if your car gets the least bit out of control you MUST shut it down". These guys had an emergency shutdown switch and didn't use it. Very lucky no one was hurt. The Corvette from last year was the same thing, got out of control but farther down the road. He hit the kill switch but it was too late. Again, lucky no injuries.
😳

Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed
'48 Chevy Suburban Street Rod
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)

"I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line" and lock up those on the wrong side of that line.

48 Burb

Moderated by  fixit1958 

Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Links | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
#-->