The Stovebolt Page Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Links | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Stovebolt Supporter!
Indianapolis

Fabrications

Talk to Randy Domeck

See what they

can do

for you
!

Stovebolt Site Search

Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Some New
Some Vintage
Many in Production

Check for details!

Will be updating all year around!

Who's Online Now
6 registered members (tom moore, ASU, joe apple, coilover, TGP, dunfire), 403 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums46
Topics107,934
Posts844,330
Members40,039
Most Online940
Apr 5th, 2017
Today's Birthdays
bgddyb, Dave Cadenasso, Jimmyn6544, mike albans, newdriver, Pete/ME, Singer64panel, telekenfun, Tony C
Image Posting Policy
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1216562 - Tue May 09 2017 04:21 AM Ohio bolters?  
Kyle Kiser  Offline
New Guy
Coshocton Ohio
Hey fellow Ohioans! Does anybody go to the Good Guys show in Columbus? There is also a NICE all truck show at the Noble County fair grounds that several of us went to last fall. We have a few nice local shows also in east central Ohio that we normally go to. I'm from Coshocton County. Hopefully a few of us can meet up sometime!

#1218267 - Mon May 22 2017 07:25 PM Re: Ohio bolters? [Re: Kyle Kiser]  
Bills Auto Works  Offline
Shop Shark
Wakeman, Ohio
Hello Kyle,
I have been to Good Guys several times over the years, but due to my transport schedule I don't get to go to too many shows anymore. I am in Huron county, about 15 miles from Summit Motorsports Park.
Bill

Bill's Auto Works
Your QUALITY Stovebolt Transporter
Est. 1983

#1218299 - Tue May 23 2017 12:12 AM Re: Ohio bolters? [Re: Kyle Kiser]  
Kyle Kiser  Offline
New Guy
Coshocton Ohio
Hi Bill, hopefully you can make it again sometime. I hope to make a few shows this summer but we are having our first baby July 27th so that probably will slow that up lol. If you get down my way sometime, let me know.

#1218382 - Tue May 23 2017 04:33 PM Re: Ohio bolters? [Re: Kyle Kiser]  
Bills Auto Works  Offline
Shop Shark
Wakeman, Ohio
Will do Kyle! You are in a very nice part of the state! Good luck with the little one!
Bill

Bill's Auto Works
Your QUALITY Stovebolt Transporter
Est. 1983

#1219259 - Tue May 30 2017 03:34 AM Re: Ohio bolters? [Re: Kyle Kiser]  
Kyle Kiser  Offline
New Guy
Coshocton Ohio
Thanks! We're VERY exited for her to get here!

#1224928 - Tue Jul 11 2017 12:26 PM Re: Ohio bolters? [Re: Kyle Kiser]  
Kyle Kiser  Offline
New Guy
Coshocton Ohio
Did anybody make it to the Goodguys show in Columbus Ohio? My cousins and I went Saturday and the weather was perfect! I took my 60 C10 and my cousin took his 66 Ford. We were going through the show trying to find a parking spot and his passenger front wheel bearing went out of his truck and locked the wheel up! We got it parked and went on with our day. He went back Sunday and fixed the wheel bearing. There were tons of trucks to look at and we had a great time.

#1229678 - Sat Aug 12 2017 02:13 AM Re: Ohio bolters? [Re: Kyle Kiser]  
DJMTruck  Offline
Shop Shark
Ohio
Hey, Kyle, I live in Columbus but get over to Noble Co. frequently. This is the first I've heard of that truck show in Caldwell that you posted about earlier. When is it?

Denny

#1230014 - Mon Aug 14 2017 02:34 PM Re: Ohio bolters? [Re: Kyle Kiser]  
Kyle Kiser  Offline
New Guy
Coshocton Ohio
October 7th and registration is from 9-noon. There is any and all kinds of trucks there, semis and down. Stock, lowered, lifted and anything in between. 6 of us went last fall and had a very good time and are definitely going back this fall! Hopefully you can make it!

#1235138 - Sun Sep 17 2017 08:53 PM Re: Ohio bolters? [Re: Kyle Kiser]  
DJMTruck  Offline
Shop Shark
Ohio
This is also the first I've heard of that truck show in Caldwell, Kyle. I can't make it this year hut want to get it on my radar for next year. Do you know of a website or other contact info? Thanks

Denny

#1235380 - Tue Sep 19 2017 02:12 AM Re: Ohio bolters? [Re: Kyle Kiser]  
Kyle Kiser  Offline
New Guy
Coshocton Ohio
Noble County Cruzers is the club that puts it on. You can google it and all of their info comes up. Last year it was a nicely ran show with a respectable turnout of a little over 100 trucks. It was only their second year so hopefully this year the population will grow! We liked the idea of an all truck show and my group of friends plan to go again this year. Hopefully you can make it next year because I'm sure we will be there again!

Moderated by  63burban, Randy Baumann 

Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Links | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop