The Stovebolt Page Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Work those trucks!

Share what you're up to this summer!

Stovebolt Site Search

Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
17 registered members (3100Cummins, carryall jerry, Bill LeVasseur, 55_2nd_Series, bartender, 2 invisible), 371 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums48
Topics116,231
Posts927,638
Members42,586
Most Online940
Apr 5th, 2017
Image Posting Policy
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Big Chipmunk! #1036709 Fri Jun 20 2014 02:29 AM
R
Roadmarks Offline OP
Shop Shark
Hi folks, Les "Roadmarks" Parker here. I just spoke with Alvin. His surgery was three weeks ago yesterday and he's home and "improving daily." Victoria says he's in a hurry, but any of us who have been down under doctors orders understand his feelings!

Give him a little more time before everybody goes by for a visit, but the "Big Chipmunk, (Achipmunk,)" is on his way back! Yeah!

Drive safely out there,

Les

Re: Big Chipmunk! [Re: Roadmarks] #1036844 Fri Jun 20 2014 09:29 PM
R
R-Bo Offline
Shop Shark
Les,

Thanks for the update, and good to hear the good news. I hope Alvin has a speedy recovery and is back 100% soon.

R-Bo

R-Bo

1959 Apache 1/2 ton Big Window, Short bed Fleetside (under reconstruction)
1966 GMC 305V6 in the family
Re: Big Chipmunk! [Re: Roadmarks] #1037881 Wed Jun 25 2014 11:22 PM
E
Ecratrods Offline
Shop Shark
Well after a short message from "THE BIG CHIPMUNK" its looking loike recovery is going very well and he could be back on the road as soon as a few days....Way to go
Alvin

Re: Big Chipmunk! [Re: Roadmarks] #1037931 Thu Jun 26 2014 03:36 AM
Achipmunk Offline
Extreme Gabster
...doctor has approved me for "short drives" for a few days. I'll be careful. Can't "twist" around to much.....yet!

Progress a little each day even though slower than I want. Surgeon told Tuesday no pushing, pulling or lifting more than 10 lb for the next 3 months....... and the body man called me yesterday and told me the coupe was ready to come back home!!!

Thankfully my nephew is going to let me put it in one side of his shop for the time being. Said he may even help me get it running. You know, I'm beginning to like this deal smile

Thanks to all for your good wishes. I'm moving slooow but on the mend.

1937 Chevy Pickup
1952 Chevy Panel
Pictures in my Photobucket
1950 Chevy Coupe

52 Chevy Panel

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile

Moderated by  Achipmunk 

Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop