The Stovebolt Page Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Helping out ...

EVENTS

Check in for status!

Jump over to the Events Forum, to post events -- new ones or the ones we have been enjoying for some time.
Look to see what's been cancelled or postponed.

Encourage one another!

Stovebolt Site Search

Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
14 members (Greg_H, archburycontrol, glenns towing, 5 Window 9434, DoubleDingo, 1 invisible), 190 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums50
Topics120,637
Posts967,012
Members43,723
Most Online1,229
Jan 21st, 2020
Image Posting Policy
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Burnt 52 Restored Many thanks to all the bolters out there
#1036451 Thu Jun 19 2014 01:47 AM
E
Shop Shark
Well I remember many months ago I found this forum and joined. Well the story goes like this I introduced myself a nd told everyone my story about my chevy. Well before I know it you guys all started donating parts out of the goodness of your hearts. My wife and I were simply overwhelmed with the blessings. I have a 79 camaro front clip under it with a nova rear end. It is powered by a chevy 350 with a th350 tranny. EZ wiring kit with dolphin gauges. s10 power seats. RCI fuel cell and a full duel exhaust. All new rubber, windows and front suspension bushings. I am still going to put in a wood bed kit and MY GOD ITS GETS HOT DOWN HERE so AC is going to have to be a must. I wanted to give it that nastolgic look so I sprayed a few colors before I laid on the wanda paint and sinclair logo than went at it with wet sanding followed by a mate clear. I drive it a lot and people Love it. All the work has been done by me. So its not perfect but its me and I have had a lot of fun doing it. http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag6/ecratrods/my52_zpsf66df7f9.jpg

Re: Burnt 52 Restored Many thanks to all the bolters out there
Ecratrods #1037137 Sun Jun 22 2014 04:45 PM
G
Master Gabster
Nice progress. How much metal warpage caused by the fire? You dash look nice and smooth and from the before pictures I would have expected lots of warpage.

Ecratrods #1037291 Mon Jun 23 2014 06:28 AM
S
Shop Shark
Wow! I could not help myself. Looked at the pics from the fire....you did great to fix it up. Nice work.

Steve H
Ecratrods #1037740 Wed Jun 25 2014 02:56 AM
Boltergeist
Shawn, great to see your on the road. Doctor told me I could drive in a few days so maybe I can get over to Rock Hill soon. Preferably on a cool day smile
The Sinclair logo looks good.

1937 Chevy Pickup
1952 Chevy Panel
Pictures in my Photobucket
1950 Chevy Coupe

52 Chevy Panel

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile

Moderated by  J Lucas 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop