IRWIPI ’06 FINALISTS
Here they are, folks -- your 2006 “It Ran When I Parked It” Photo Contest Finalists! IRWIPI ’06 finalists will have their pictures included in the IRWIPI ’06 Calendar.
In no particular order. (Please hold your applause until all have been called to the podium):
- Philip Bush – “Gold Ore” (Category: Elemental Reversion)
- Tim Gottfried – “Mexican Lowrider” (Category: Elemental Reversion)
- Tom Prouty – "Just add gas” (Category: Elemental Reversion)
- Randy Taylor – “Hey Cabbie!” (Category: Abandonment Aesthetica)
- Steve Nelson – “Hey Dad” (Category: Parts is Parts)
- Dean Meltz – “Recently out of Service” (Category: Elemental Reversion)
- Dale Evans – “Covert Ops” (Category: Flora Trucka)
- Doug Wall – “Parts is parts” (Category: Parts is Parts)
- Fred Scott – “Just pull choke” (Category: Cold Storage)
- Donnie Williamson – “She ran when…” (Category: Flora Trucka)
- Russell Nugent – “If I could remember” (Category: Flora Trucka)
- Joe Weimer – “Hey Maaaaa!” (Category: Abandonment Aesthetica)
- Bruce Kinsey – “Van Winkle” (Category: Farm Still Life)
Good job, gang! All were excellent images and I had a hard time whittling down to our prize winners.
Let’s see who got honorable mentions!
Thanks to our prize donors:
$200 in cold cash
American Classic Truck Parts
Each winner gets an autographed copy of Tom Brownell's book: "How to Restore your Chevrolet Pickup"
The Header Buddy
Set of Header Buddies
The Filling Station
A set of four universal car dollies
One year subscription to Vintage Truck magazine
Jim Carter Classic Truck Parts
Chevy Shop Clock
Mar-K Quality Parts
A pair of bed side hole caps
Stovebolt Page Hooya Shoppe
a $50 Shopping Spree