The Stovebolt Page Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Links | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Thank you for supporting those who support this site!
American Classic
Truck Parts

Fall is here

Hambone working on his Chevy

The last of the shows will soon be only digital pictures and fond memories. If you are getting your Bolt ready for some last cruises, or just thinking about putting her up for winter, be sure to check out what parts you need from American Classic Truck Parts. They still offer a 10% discount on parts in stock to Stovebolters. Please add your Stovebolt screen name and number in the comments at the end -- no special codes required.

Stovebolt On!

Stovebolt Site Search
Old Truck Calendars
2016 Calendars!
12 months of GMC Stovebolts

The calendars from last year are available for 2016. We will be starting from scratch soon. If you want one just like one from last year, you may want to check it out soon.

Check for details!

Who's Online
51 registered (50Chevy1Ton, 3B, 5WINDOWJOHN, 1Plowboy, 2ton46, 48bigtrucks, 3 invisible), 182 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
37,666 Registered Members
48 Forums
99,632 Topics
763,547 Posts

Most users ever online: 509 @ Thu Nov 12 2015 04:34 PM
Today's Birthdays
brads41gmc, fastdak47, ironmorph, long term resto, Louis R, rednate, tc50trk, The Packrat
Image Posting Policy
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
New Reply
Topic Options
#698489 - Fri Nov 26 2010 12:53 PM Re: 37 chevy pu [Re: AUWING]
Achipmunk Online
Loc: Boiling Springs, S. C. 29316
krt, sounds like what I started with. BUt hey, no one knows I have fiberglass fenders and running boards...and a completely new bed assembly (back in 1998) Fix it and drive it. No regrets on this end. Use what you have and stovebolters will help you through it all smile

EDIT: well, I guess everyone knows now don't they?..... but please don't tell anyone else!

Edited by Achipmunk (Fri Nov 26 2010 12:54 PM)
1937 Chevy Pickup
1952 Chevy Panel
Pictures in my Photobucket

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  1953 panel, Achipmunk 

Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Links | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop