The Stovebolt Page Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Links | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Thank you for supporting those who support this site!
American Classic
Truck Parts

Fall is here

Hambone working on his Chevy

The last of the shows will soon be only digital pictures and fond memories. If you are getting your Bolt ready for some last cruises, or just thinking about putting her up for winter, be sure to check out what parts you need from American Classic Truck Parts. They still offer a 10% discount on parts in stock to Stovebolters. Please add your Stovebolt screen name and number in the comments at the end -- no special codes required.

Stovebolt On!

Stovebolt Site Search
Old Truck Calendars
2016 Calendars!
12 months of GMC Stovebolts

The calendars from last year are available for 2016. We will be starting from scratch soon. If you want one just like one from last year, you may want to check it out soon.

Check for details!

Who's Online
26 registered (49Chief, baldeagle, 6571, azcornman, 59 Apache Dlx, 2-Ton, 1 invisible), 129 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
37,681 Registered Members
48 Forums
99,688 Topics
763,859 Posts

Most users ever online: 509 @ Thu Nov 12 2015 04:34 PM
Today's Birthdays
Brassbar, jakethesnake27, McCrider
Image Posting Policy
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
New Reply
Topic Options
#642188 - Fri Apr 30 2010 11:48 AM Re: New old guy [Re: J Lucas]
retired wrench Offline
Wrench Fetcher
Loc: Indiana

Just my old 90 silverado. I dont have the energy or interest to wrestle with them anymore.Altho I migh as well I keep getting called out on other peoples problems.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  1953 panel, Achipmunk 

Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Links | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop