The Stovebolt Page Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Links | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Thank you for supporting those who support this site!
American Classic
Truck Parts

Fall is here

Hambone working on his Chevy

The last of the shows will soon be only digital pictures and fond memories. If you are getting your Bolt ready for some last cruises, or just thinking about putting her up for winter, be sure to check out what parts you need from American Classic Truck Parts. They still offer a 10% discount on parts in stock to Stovebolters. Please add your Stovebolt screen name and number in the comments at the end -- no special codes required.

Stovebolt On!

Stovebolt Site Search
Old Truck Calendars
2016 Calendars!
12 months of GMC Stovebolts

The calendars from last year are available for 2016. We will be starting from scratch soon. If you want one just like one from last year, you may want to check it out soon.

Check for details!

Who's Online
44 registered (68ironhead, 51 3804, 58Utility, 5WINDOWJOHN, 66flea, 4 invisible), 132 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
37,669 Registered Members
48 Forums
99,639 Topics
763,640 Posts

Most users ever online: 509 @ Thu Nov 12 2015 04:34 PM
Today's Birthdays
3100dave, ash sully, bigtony55, danbert, Fred Berryman, L.D.Davis, OKSoda, ratrodstovebolt, rusty52stovey, Tucker Rays Helen 1939
Image Posting Policy
New Reply
Topic Options
#450474 - Tue Sep 09 2008 06:28 AM Welcome to the new Forum!!
Alabama Chevy Offline
New Guy
Loc: Jacksonville, AL
Thanks for the great website! The forums and info are terrific sources for me to learn about my "new" truck.

I have just purchased a '41 dually (1 1/2 ton, I think) as my first project. Boy do I need help! Never done anything like this before.

My twin brother has been rebuilding old Fords for 30 years. Hope he will still talk to me!

#455235 - Tue Sep 23 2008 11:34 AM Re: Welcome to the new Forum!! [Re: Alabama Chevy]
Nick 1957 Offline
Wrench Fetcher
Loc: Rye, sussex, England
I always thought it was just me that loves old trucks then I found this brilliant site, Im sure its going to be a beautiful friendship.....
I have bought a 1958 G.M.C. pick up truck although it might be an Apache or is that the same thing?
I pick it up early next week from Boston, no, not your Boston, our one!
look forward to a steep learning curve, kind regards, Nick
1958 Chevy 1/2-Ton Apache Stepside Longbed
#460453 - Sat Oct 11 2008 08:44 AM Re: Welcome to the new Forum!! [Re: Nick 1957]
Achipmunk Offline
Loc: Boiling Springs, S. C. 29316
Hello "newbies"....gosh, there is so many of you I can't type and remember all of your names at the same time! Glad to have all of you around the shop. This is a grrrreat place to be. Lots of folks with lots of knowledge. Be sure to take plenty of pics of your truck for US and for FUTURE reference when you put them back together grin I imagine some of you may have original un-molested trucks..if so take lots and lots of pictures of EVERYTHING. If not original thats OK to!! This is a brotherhood of Bolters!
Keep us posted on your progress and what works and don't work!
See ya around.
1937 Chevy Pickup
1952 Chevy Panel
Pictures in my Photobucket

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile

Moderator:  1953 panel, Achipmunk 

Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Links | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop