The Stovebolt Page Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Links | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Grilles for 1934, 35, and 36 GM trucks

To 1934-35 and 1936 GM Truck Customers

A limited number of new grilles have just arrived! They are totally SHOW QUALITY, mirrow-polished, stainless steel. Includes outer reinforcing band, vertical center bars, and special customer fasteners to attach to your outer shell.

LOOK HERE
and see

Limited Quantity!

Old Chevy Trucks.com

Stovebolt Site Search
Old Truck Calendars
2015 Calendars!
12 months of GMC Stovebolts

There are over 10 to choose from.

Check for details!

Who's Online
35 registered (5ptstar, 2-Ton, Achipmunk, 48 Yuma Rebel, 51chevy6400, 4 invisible), 196 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
37,092 Registered Members
46 Forums
97,856 Topics
748,777 Posts

Most users ever online: 399 @ Wed Apr 09 2014 10:26 PM
Today's Birthdays
bigjohn83, biglou55, I'm new to the old, kristof, RA HART
Image Posting Policy
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#329297 - Wed Mar 07 2007 12:13 AM Re: COUNT UP - Day 12 - Erwipee's Newer Engine.
BMBOB Offline
Loc: Sioux Falls, So.Dak.
Keep hanging in there, Sioux Falls is just up the road. With all you have been doing I should think you could find a larger flex plate either in a salvage yard or at a transmission shop. Same thing with a starter. Your butt is starting to drag isn't it? Come on there So. Dak. guy show em yer tuff. It must have something to do with drinking all that coffee--caffeen over load... You mentioned the timing mark maybe not in the right area--hook a vacumn gage on the engine when you get it running and turn the distributor to where you have the highest vacumn and lock it down --you should be in the ball park. Those Edelbrock performer intakes usually need one those stupid carb plates and gasket kits to make other than a Holley carb work and seal up any vaccumn leaks. I still think you should leave the Q-jet on to help hold the cost down. You could send it back to Uncle Earl after you get back here. Cracked fingers can not feel good with you being so close to rocketing down the highway. So keep smiling about the memories you are getting and we'll see ya when you get home. Later BMBob
#329298 - Wed Mar 07 2007 01:51 AM Re: COUNT UP - Day 12 - Erwipee's Newer Engine.
27Capitol Offline
Shop Shark
Loc: Nebraska.
Welcome to the bolt BMBOB. smile

1951 5 window 1/2 ton

The only way to have a friend is to be one.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson-

#329299 - Wed Mar 07 2007 03:38 AM Re: COUNT UP - Day 12 - Erwipee's Newer Engine.
Builder Offline
Shop Shark
Loc: Minnehaha County, South Dakota
Thanks guys. I'm just winding down for the night. I appreciate all your support.

Builder
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Links | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
#-->