The Stovebolt Page Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Links | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Grilles for 1934, 35, and 36 GM trucks

To 1934-35 and 1936 GM Truck Customers

A limited number of new grilles have just arrived! They are totally SHOW QUALITY, mirrow-polished, stainless steel. Includes outer reinforcing band, vertical center bars, and special customer fasteners to attach to your outer shell.

LOOK HERE
and see

Limited Quantity!

Old Chevy Trucks.com

Stovebolt Site Search
Old Truck Calendars
2015 Calendars!
12 months of GMC Stovebolts

There are over 10 to choose from.

Check for details!

Who's Online
34 registered (brokenhead, Bills Auto Works, CASO, BC52, 2-Ton, 3 invisible), 157 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
37,096 Registered Members
46 Forums
97,862 Topics
748,861 Posts

Most users ever online: 399 @ Wed Apr 09 2014 10:26 PM
Today's Birthdays
1Low53Burb, BB, Big Pink, Cartman, Chris's 46 / 515, Chucks Chariots, Cliffie, DonGarySan, J.T., Jinman60, JudasUrsus, Michael A. Nixon, MT, Randys_37
Image Posting Policy
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Driveline
Jump to new posts STEERING HELP PLEASE ! ! ! by SCOTTY47 @ Today at 01:40 PM

I have my 49 done from the ground up and it wants to pull to the right, I have had it aligned by two shops and it is right on the specs but still pulls to the right. I have the stock suspension with upgraded shocks, the truck is lowered about 2"
The Electrical Bay
Jump to new posts Re: Starter is starting to act up by tclederman @ Today at 01:37 PM

You have probably noted that there are two copper contacts that can wear: the contact in the starter switch and the contact on the starter. When the contact on the starter is so worn that the bottle cap (or piece of hose/spacer) no longer makes a re
General Truck Talk
Jump to new posts Re: How much weight can your truck haul? by tclederman @ Today at 01:30 PM

1950 3104 - 1,500 payload 1953 GM specification manual more readable in the 1952 GM specification manual I think I'd drive slowly and carefully with that weight; although, I have carried over 1,500 lbs human-weight in my Suburban.
The HiPo Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Plugs for HEI by BC52 @ Today at 01:30 PM

I don't understand any of this .Deve,starts a thread asking for input on spark plug gapping,then turns it into it into a long commercial of self importance. Step back from the keyboard for a bit and take a few deep breaths.
IT Short Bus
PM sent
The Electrical Bay
Jump to new posts Re: Starter is starting to act up by chadkiser @ Today at 01:20 PM

Had to use the oil bottle cap to get home Thursday, (thanks twotone). Called NAPA and got a new switch yesterday and changed it out this morning. Put the oil cap back in the glove box just in case.
The Engine Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Pontiac 317 by tclederman @ Today at 01:20 PM

Originally Posted By oldbluetruckNo one out here in the west knows about this combination after the fire? Are you referring to the Hydra-Matic plant fire in 1953? (if you are referring to another fire, I'll delete this post - sorry). If you are re
The Engine Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Pontiac 317 by brokenhead @ Today at 01:19 PM

what fire would that be?
The Engine Shop
Jump to new posts Re: Pontiac 317 by oldbluetruck @ Today at 01:11 PM

No one out here in the west knows about this combination after the fire?
General Truck Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Cab heat by DADS50 @ Today at 01:05 PM

I used some stick on mat , with the jute pad and abs firewall pad ...pic... Don't have any issues with engine heat
General Truck Talk
Jump to new posts Re: How much weight can your truck haul? by DADS50 @ Today at 01:03 PM

Originally Posted By DADS50I'm running 235/75/15 on my 50. P tires 15x6 OEM Stockton wheels One slight issue I have, is on a few occasions I have loaded the bed With Sod , or Yard waist, Landscape Blocks . With the bed loaded I have
The Engine Shop
Jump to new posts 1941 216 Engine by Ed Lepelis @ Today at 12:46 PM

I bought this 1/2 ton a short while ago. It still had original wiring and I replaced nearly everything with a new harness from Rhode Island Electric. Some of the wires from the coil(I think it's the original) were real bad and I replaced as much as
General Truck Talk
Jump to new posts Cab heat by oldbluetruck @ Today at 12:32 PM

When the truck is running - where does the majority of the heat in the cab come from? My cab is not too hot when I get in but gets hot after the engine gets hot. If it's the engine - what is the best way to insulate the firewall and floor? I have ins
Truck Parts Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: 1937 gmc/Chevy parts by mattf @ Today at 12:29 PM

Hi Dunfire, Thanks very much for your reply regarding the bracket! I have pm'd you.
General Truck Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Starter hole? by oldbluetruck @ Today at 12:23 PM

Are these plugs available?
General Truck Talk
Jump to new posts Re: How much weight can your truck haul? by DADS50 @ Today at 12:23 PM

What size tires do you have on the rear? You might need to make a few trips
General Truck Talk
Jump to new posts How much weight can your truck haul? by cmayna @ Today at 12:11 PM

I need to haul both sand and flagstone rock in my truck but not too sure as to how much weight these old rigs can safely haul? Up to 1000 pounds? or until the rubber load bumper attached to the rear frame rails are within a couple inches of the rea
Driveline
Jump to new posts Re: can't remove 35 truck transmission by truckernix @ Today at 12:09 PM

Do you have an inspection plate on the right side of the bell housing? Maybe you could have a look in there. I wonder if something weird is happening like the front shaft in the transmission is coming out or something.
Big Bolts
Jump to new posts Re: '59 series 10400 - Spartan 100 fun with brakes by DerRotMax @ Today at 12:08 PM

Thanks for the info guys. I found a Dorman version of the Napa wheel cylinders at Rockauto, and ordered the last two of them at Amazon for $6 a pop. If for whatever reason they don't work, I'm only out $12, but otherwise I got a hell of a deal.
The Electrical Bay
Jump to new posts Re: Cigarette Lighter - 6 vs 12 Volt Question by brokenhead @ Today at 12:06 PM

my recommendation is to quit smoking
IT Short Bus
OK, more testing. Someone please send me a PM. And also email the post to me. Thanks.
IT Short Bus
Thanks. I worry that things I don't know about are broken when I click on a link and it takes me to a not found page.
The Tool Chest
Jump to new posts Re: Harbor Freight Torque Wrench by pfarber @ Today at 11:36 AM

Don't dismiss Chinese made tools so quickly.. there are some really good deals out there for quality parts. Just like there are junk American tools.. and tools that rely on name more than quality. What happened to Craftsman is happening to SnapOn.
Paint and Body Shop
Jump to new posts Paint help ? by jimbo 24 @ Today at 11:32 AM

need help guys. i have a 52 chevy 1 ton truck. my friend epoxy primed the cab. i went over it put some filler and etching primer on bare metal spots. my question is can i prime just the spots i went over with rattle can instead of getting out the spr
Truck Parts Wanted
Jump to new posts Re: 1937 gmc/Chevy parts by dunfire @ Today at 11:08 AM

Matt, I have taillight that is correct for your truck, however it is chrome instead of the black. I have a bracket also, but is for the T-16 and T-18. I can send you a picture of the tail light, if you would like.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Links | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
#-->