OK...so I got the move done, built some walls, shelves and a workbench and now I am finally back to working on the bus! The new space is great but relocating everything was a royal PITA...and expensive.
Going at the bus from several angles. Cut out more rusty metal and made room for an electrical box at the same time. Giving the floor a final going over and getting it down to clean metal by removing 70 year old asphalt and welding up a few more holes I have found. Then doing some more work on the dash/firewall and steering.
There are are a couple of pix of my attempt at body work and the hole for the electrical stuff on the album page below.Album https://www.flickr.com/photos/tango88/albums/72157626526227672/page6