The Stovebolt Page Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Links | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Stovebolt Supporter!

Spring is here!

If you are bringing the old truck out of winter storage, or up from the woods, be sure to check the Tech Tip for a few helpful hints.

If you have some work to do before you go cruising, be sure to check out what parts you need from American Classic Truck Parts. They still offer a 10% discount to Stovebolters.

Stovebolt On!

Stovebolt Site Search

Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Some New
Some Vintage
Many in Production

Check for details!

Will be updating all year around!

Who's Online
1 registered (tomctomc), 502 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
39,639 Registered Members
48 Forums
105,691 Topics
826,862 Posts

Most users ever online: 940 @ Tue Apr 04 2017 09:52 PM
Today's Birthdays
AndyLewis, brianpwalker, erik the wrench, frank chaney, halvaboy, HAYWARDCHEVY510, herb19592000, lastchancetowing, samuel, Trmiles7
Image Posting Policy
New Reply
Topic Options
#1212173 - Sat Apr 08 2017 08:46 AM North Atlanta - Caffine and Octane - Monthly Cruise-in
mphudak Offline
Shop Shark
Loc: GA
First Sunday of every month, 8-11 am, at Perimeter Mall (Dunwoody, GA right off the 285 perimeter) there is a pretty amazing cruise in that draws hundreds of cars. It's an electic mix of vintage/new and all conditions of vehicles. You never know whats going to show up (when i went in Feb there was a 1928 Bugatti Le Mans race car).

It's a free show, just show up and find a spot (recommend getting there early). A while back Velocity Channel picked it up and sponsors it.

Now that my burb is back on the road, i should be making it every month.

https://www.caffeineandoctane.com/

Moderator:  fixit1958, John Milliman 

Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Links | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
#-->