The Stovebolt Page Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Links | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Stovebolt Supporter!
American Classic
Truck Parts

Fall is here!

Irwin A with a tip for engine swap

The last of the shows will soon be only digital pictures and fond memories. If you are getting your Bolt ready for some last cruises, or just thinking about putting her up for winter, be sure to check out what parts you need from American Classic Truck Parts. They still offer a 10% discount to Stovebolters.

Stovebolt On!

Stovebolt Site Search

Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Some New
Some Vintage
Many in Production

Check for details!

Will be updating all year around!

Who's Online
21 registered (3B, Bruce W., 55 SHAKER, Aus42blackout, 1950Styline, 2 invisible), 640 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
39,545 Registered Members
48 Forums
105,802 Topics
825,179 Posts

Most users ever online: 910 @ Sat Sep 10 2016 09:53 PM
Today's Birthdays
'62 GMC, horseballz, Kevin Brown, longtrail
Image Posting Policy
New Reply
Topic Options
#1209586 - Mon Mar 20 2017 08:48 PM Stake Body
vintage98 Offline
New Guy
Loc: New York, USA
Hi Folks, It's me again. I am searching for a particular "stake Body frame." not the whole truck, just the frame of the GM stake body. The one I need is 9'X8'. This came on the C30 platform from the 50's all the way up to maybe 1970. The frame has rounded corners, and looks like it was extruded rather than flat stock through a brake. That's the best explanation I can give you. I know a few of you have this particular bed.
If you want to sell it, or know where I can find one, call me, text me, email me or send me a message.
Thank you,
Ed Lupardo
516-263-3974
Vintage98@aol.com

Moderator:  John Milliman, Tiny 

Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Links | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
#-->